Visa rewards redemption card

Lancer

Accept priority override Alpha
If I want to receive a redemption card through the mail, how long before a trip should I call to get one coming? Leaving Monday Dec 5th.

Thanks!

If I want to receive a redemption card through the mail, how long before a trip should I call to get one coming? Leaving Monday Dec 5th.

Thanks!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as soon as you have enough points to order the card you can go ahead and order it...then as you accumulate more points between now and your trip, I think you can have those points transferred to your card which is pretty much instant.

I think I ordered mine maybe 6-8 weeks prior. I got it in plenty of time. It does expire, so don't order it super early.

I requested the minimum ($20) on the card and then transferred the balance when the card arrived. From what I remember, dnamertz is right - it is almost instant.

I also used it for a trip a couple of months later and transferred the new accumulation of points. Had I not used the balance, it would have expired a short time later (like less than a month or two).

Thanks for the replies!
Ready123go, it sounds like it expires 5 or 6 months after you order it ,so, if I order it on say Oct 1st for a Dec 5th trip I should be good.

I just received my card and it does not expire untill 12/12! So that gives me 15 months.:cool1:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as soon as you have enough points to order the card you can go ahead and order it...then as you accumulate more points between now and your trip, I think you can have those points transferred to your card which is pretty much instant.

Yes you can order it ahead so you don't have to stress about the mail and then a few days before your trip go online and transfer the remaining points to the card. Thats almost instant.

You can also add points in DTD at a customer service booth but I figure I shouldn't been adding that much to the card once I'm already there since the trip is paid for ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter