Virtual Shower for rpmdfw - Ending September 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want me to post the Private Message I got from you yesterday to prove that you love me? ;)

That was Wally saying he was me. I'd never write you a mushy message telling you and Scott I wish you all the best...never!

Now..Where is the above picture from...It's so beautiful.

I don't have any desire to go there for some reason (and I am French)!

But, for you Rob... If that is where you want to go for your bachelor party ~ that is where we will go! :thumbsup2

That was Wally saying he was me. I'd never write you a mushy message telling you and Scott I wish you all the best...never!

Now..Where is the above picture from...It's so beautiful.

That's Paris, honey. The real thing. From somewhere near Notre Dame from the angle.

We LOVE LOVE LOVED Paris! We're planning on going back in 2010, but I'd got back today if we could.

But, for you Rob... If that is where you want to go for your bachelor party ~ that is where we will go! :thumbsup2

You're kidding. Paris cest magnefique! I'd live there if I could.

Boy Rob ... first you call me old.
Then you call Rosie stupid.
Then you try to stir up something with Saxton.

Is this really how you want it to end?
Us all bitter and fighting. :sad2:

That reminds me - Where is Louie? :rolleyes:

You're putting words in my mouth again!

And I've already told you I don't like it when you put things in my mouth. That's Louie who likes it.

I've been sleeping a lot and focusing on not dying, thanks for the love guys :mad:

I'm with Jenn on this, Paris was not for me, but you can find me down south in Granada, ciao!

i Wanna Go To Paris!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

You'd love it!

Especially here
moulin-rouge-paris.jpg

Where the ladies run around topless.

But it was still a fun show. :thumbsup2

Poor baby still not feeling well?
I know a cocktail (;) ) always helps me feel better when I'm feeling peakish.

Actually I will take my grandmother's remedy, a shot of tequila and some lime. In fact I'll just take it until I feel better.

I would rather go to Italy or Greece... or win powerball and buy homes in both...

Maybe someday Paris.... but I just don't know!

Oh. We'll go back to Italy, too. Rome was a blast, and Tuscany is beautful (only spent one night there, darn it) and Naples is INSANE, but you have to go there to see the ruins at Pompeii.

Would love to see Greece some time, too.

But, Paris . . . . Paris is something special.

Alright folks.... have fun while I am at the Dr.'s.....

Don't be good, but don't get yourselves arrested ok?

I am not bailing anyone out - all my money is on this upcoming vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter