- Virtual Scary Snow White -

DCSMickeyMan

Made Avatar Myself :)
vsswflyerlr6.jpg

VMK Masterminds have done it again! Another amazingly faithful recreation of a classic attraction for all to enjoy. Visit the Queen's Castle, the Dwarf's Cottage, and the Haunted forest all over again, and all from the safety of your Dark Ride Vehicle! This attraction is sure to please, so stop by today during the Grand Opening! Everyone who rides today gets a free prize!!

Search DcsMickeyMan or - Virtual Scary Snow White - to find it! The Grand Opening Celebration begins when VMK opens!

I loved it! My only thing was that when switching rooms, many of us ended up in the room entrance with no way to get back on the ride :( Then we had to go back and wait in a 30 person queue to start over lol! Other than that, it was great and the quest had awesome prizes! Excellent work!

I loved it! My only thing was that when switching rooms, many of us ended up in the room entrance with no way to get back on the ride :( Then we had to go back and wait in a 30 person queue to start over lol! Other than that, it was great and the quest had awesome prizes! Excellent work!

this can easily be fixed just set a time limit per person entering so that peoples dont get booted from the ride like i do with my TOT

Thanks for all your wonderful comments, and also thanks to everyone who supported us yesterday! We'll be open again today around opening, so if you haven't seen it yet and want to, or just want to join us for some fun, be sure to do so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter