Vip Tours

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Now that there is a 45% discount on the VIP tours for AP's, we may take one in April.

How much do they cost???

Are there full day and half day tours??

Do we have to make ressies ahead of time???

Thanks in advance.

Patty

Hi, Patty!

I called Monday for MY April trip! I'll be there the week of 4/8 and I want to take the USF tour. They told me the AP rate is about $65 per AP holder, so it'll be about what I paid for one of us for both of us this time! I can't wait!

I was told to call about a week or two prior to make reservations. They're 5 hour tours and worth every dime.

where's Notatourist with the real deal?? :D

Robin, I cant believe that I am going to miss you by one day. We come home April 7. I would really love to check out the VIP tour for IOA. Maybe I will surprise DD and DH.

Thanks for the info.

Patty

I am the QUEEN of miss-it-by-one-day! :p April 7th is my Dad's 83rd birthday so I HAVE to be with my parents on that day and we leave the very next morning! DO try the VIP tour, though, I have to say it was the best time we EVER spent in the park. I'm so looking forward to the next one now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter