Vineland Outlet - WIFI?

Ellie Webbs

DIS Veteran
We are planning on getting an uber to the character warehouse. Does anyone know if there is reliable wifi at the outlet so we can get back to the resort?

I don't know the answer to the OP's question, but even if wifi isn't available you will still be able to get a cab back to the resort.

I don't know the answer to the OP's question, but even if wifi isn't available you will still be able to get a cab back to the resort.
I'm just concerned with the price difference as I'm not sure what to budget and even in the UK never use taxis. Also we are travelling with my mum who will be in a wheelchair so we need at least the equivalent of an uber xl.
I Know it may seem nit picky but being the family planner I dont want anything to derail and just want everyone to be happy and everything to go smoothly lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter