Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

For those of you still viggling, there is a bunch of Mercedes ads that will repeat for you. My husband and I both got to our 6000 point limit today just with these ads. SD folks are saying you won't get banned for them.

For those of you still viggling, there is a bunch of Mercedes ads that will repeat for you. My husband and I both got to our 6000 point limit today just with these ads. SD folks are saying you won't get banned for them.
Where are you finding them?

Anybody else still waiting for Best Buy to come back.

per vigglesupport on twitter -- "Best Buy gift cards will return soon."

per vigglesupport on twitter -- "Next year, maybe."

Where are you finding them?

they were under the 2nd ad tile all last night and this morning

...but looks like they dried up around 9am this morning after someone actually asked vigglesupport about the ad, how dumb can some people be??

Ugh next year for Amazon??? I'm so close to paying for DDs Kindle Fire! I just need one more $25 certificate. I guess I could actually pay $25 out of my own pocket for the $300 item I've almost fully paid for with apps...

Rewards catalog just updated...Itunes, best buy, and Starbucks all reappeared

does anyone know what time they actually restock. I am done with viggle except for my last gc to best buy. I check it at 7 a.m. and then again around 8 p.m. and I missed them. Would be nice to know what time to actually look.

It's always random, I have never noticed a pattern and I've been doing Viggle since Feb...but last night when I posted that they were restocked I had checked 1/2 an hour earlier so it was just before the time I posted (which I can't see on this screen at the moment). Hope that helps, sorry

If you are on Twitter, follow SDViggle and they will Tweet when rewards are restocked. I get a notification on my phone just like a text when they are restocked. It also tells you when there are repeating ads. I only found out about it a few weeks ago and it has helped tremendously.

Hope this helps.

Point Values are also crazy now! remember when 25,000 points got you a $25 gift card...now it only get's you $10

And while I understand for the business model why it had to go up...I don't see as much of a value to doing it anymore

Just started looking into this Viggle thing. Sounds to me like you have to watch a LOT of TV for points. I have a few questions....

First off, is there a list of shows that this works with? All I see is about 6 or 8 shows on the website, none of which we would watch on TV. Is it only the hugely popular stuff?

Can I have 1 account and have multiple people watching something in different rooms with different devices? If so, can the devices all be connected at the same time or would it be best to have separate log-ins for each device.

I have 3 TV's and everyone watches something different all the time. My youngest watches Disney and Nick. Would I be able to put it on her iPod while she watches stuff like that? My oldest doesn't have a satellite receiver in her room, so she watches all local network stuff. I would imagine stuff like Survivor, Am. Got Talent, Dancing with the Stars, and such would work. I would want her running Viggle on her iPod. Now, my wife and I both have Android phones. We do rarely watch TV together since she works evenings. She generally has stuff like Good Morning America on in the mornings and watches the View. In the evenings, I rarely watch live TV. I've seen mixed info on whether it works with DVR recordings or not. Does it?

Back to the LOT of TV watching... If you get 2 points per minute, and last I saw (reading different here on the last few pages of this thread) you get $10 gift cards for 14,000 points. That's like 116 hours of TV viewing. I think that would take us months if not a year of watching TV for us. How fast do you earn points?

Thanks, that's about it for now. The website for Viggle is really sparse and hardly gives any information except "earn points for watching TV" with a mere handful of shows shown.

My answers are in red...

Just started looking into this Viggle thing. Sounds to me like you have to watch a LOT of TV for points. I have a few questions....

First off, is there a list of shows that this works with? All I see is about 6 or 8 shows on the website, none of which we would watch on TV. Is it only the hugely popular stuff?

You can watch just about anything and have it count...they do have shows for bonus points though, but I haven't found a channel that it didn't accept. They do have an official list of channels on their site somewhere.

Can I have 1 account and have multiple people watching something in different rooms with different devices? If so, can the devices all be connected at the same time or would it be best to have separate log-ins for each device.

Accounts can't be linked...but if you have three devices then three members of your family can create accounts and have them run at the same time. You would have to check them all in but that's not to difficult.

I have 3 TV's and everyone watches something different all the time. My youngest watches Disney and Nick. Would I be able to put it on her iPod while she watches stuff like that? My oldest doesn't have a satellite receiver in her room, so she watches all local network stuff. I would imagine stuff like Survivor, Am. Got Talent, Dancing with the Stars, and such would work. I would want her running Viggle on her iPod. Now, my wife and I both have Android phones. We do rarely watch TV together since she works evenings. She generally has stuff like Good Morning America on in the mornings and watches the View. In the evenings, I rarely watch live TV. I've seen mixed info on whether it works with DVR recordings or not. Does it?

It generally works with DVR...there are days when the sites acting up and it won't work for a day or two, but I'd say 95% of the time dvr check in works.

Back to the LOT of TV watching... If you get 2 points per minute, and last I saw (reading different here on the last few pages of this thread) you get $10 gift cards for 14,000 points. That's like 116 hours of TV viewing. I think that would take us months if not a year of watching TV for us. How fast do you earn points?

Points have saddly gone down. It's now 1 point per min and 20-25,000 for a $10 card. So yes, a lot of check ins, but there are bonus check in's and limited ads and play along points, but it's not nearly as easy to earn points as before. You used to be able to earn a $25 gift card in a couple days and now it takes a lot more to earn the $10 card. No where near the value it used to be.

Thanks, that's about it for now. The website for Viggle is really sparse and hardly gives any information except "earn points for watching TV" with a mere handful of shows shown.

You don't actually have to watch the show, just check into it. I check into the Today show every day before I leave for work for an easy 150-200 points. Of all the rewards apps I find this one the easiest to earn with.

I did notice that you can find out where the beauty voucher is accepted in your area before you choose it. Nice that they listened to the feedback.

This may not be as great as it once was for earning gift cards, however, it's still basically free money for things you are already paying to have (cable, phone etc.) Not a bad deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter