Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Love your designs.

Can I get some for my upcoming Dec 15 Fantasy Cruise

Best Friends Minnie heads-zebra Print if possible Christie Morgan
Mother Daughter Minnie heads wth bows Alice Lee
UNC Minnie Bow head Alice

Thank you so much!!

I am looking for a group of mickey heads for our villians trip. These would be for the front of the T-Shirt

Looking for the heads to not be black, but be individual to go with the theme of the character. Like a scene the character is in.

Also in left ear name of person with different fonts (depending on character and your choice) and in the right ear 2013 with the zero as a mickey head.

Need these for a Christmas gift.

The Villians looking for:
Captain Hook: Grandpa
Maleficent: Grandma
Jafar: Al
The Evil Queen: Danielle
Scar: Andy
Cruella De Vil: Kerri
Queen of Hearts: Allyson
Gaston: Jayson
Hades in Hercules: Austin
The Headless Horseman: Kyle
Ursula: Taylor
Madame Mim: Avery

Under each head the caption: Villians Rule! Heroes Drool!

These are for a christmas gift for your 2013 trip.

Thanks

Hi there, could i please request an atuograph cover for my 3 year old son , he is crazy about Cars . COuld you also add his name please (GION)
If it could say something like "Gion's Disneyland Autograph Book 2012"
and have Cars characters that would be awesome.
thank you so much :)

Hi Victoria! I love your DISigns!

I would love some collegiate Mickey heads for:
ASU - Arizona State University - mascot is Sparky the Sun Devil
Colors: Maroon & Gold

For the women I need 4 total with: Mom, Grandma, Big Sis & Little Sis
Here is the bow image link: http://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/6253214/il_fullxfull.330311841.jpg

For the men I need 5 total with: Dad, Grandpa, Big Brother, Middle Brother, and Lil Brother
Here is the hat image link:http://www.justsports.net/istarimages/p/t/pt-1FITLET-ASU!TOW.jpg

I hope I included everything you asked for! Please PM if you have any ?'s. Our trip is in January & my family will be thrilled. :)
TIA!:flower3:

Hi Victoria

Love your designs. My grandkids are going on their first cruise aboard the Dream on 1/17/13. Could you please create the following:

MICKEY HEADS
1. Pink furry tiara - Jalica
2. Zebra with Yellow Bow - Latavia
3. Zebra with Purple Bow - Alaysha
4. Sisters with 3 heads - Alaysha, Jalica & Latavia
5. Brothers with 3 heads - Jalin, Tyler & Lil AJ

COLLEGIATE MICKEY HEADS
1. University of Florida Gator with the Hat - AJ

Love your designs. Could I please request a couple of Mickey Heads from you please?

The first one is zebrapinkbow_kitty.jpg with the name Evie in the center.
The second one is pinkboatiaramickeyhead_rachel.jpg with the name Caroline in the center.
Third one is mickeyheadsantahats sisters version with Caroline and Evie in the center of the ears. Caroline on the left and Evie on the right please

And I almost hate to ask since you are a Tiger, but can I get a Gamecock Collegiate Mickey Head with the name Trevor in the center and the Gamecock in the bottom right and USC logo on the top left ear? It's similar to the NCSU one here similar to this NCSU one ncstatehatmickeyhead_wes.jpg :cheer2:

Thanks in advance,
Heather

Love your designs. Could I please request a couple of Mickey Heads from you please?

The first one is zebrapinkbow_kitty.jpg with the name Evie in the center.
The second one is pinkboatiaramickeyhead_rachel.jpg with the name Caroline in the center.
Third one is mickeyheadsantahats sisters version with Caroline and Evie in the center of the ears. Caroline on the left and Evie on the right please

And I almost hate to ask since you are a Tiger, but can I get a Gamecock Collegiate Mickey Head with the name Trevor in the center and the Gamecock in the bottom right and USC logo on the top left ear? It's similar to the NCSU one here similar to this NCSU one ncstatehatmickeyhead_wes.jpg :cheer2:

Thanks in advance,
Heather

th_mickeyheadsantahats_carolineevie.jpg
th_boatiaramickeyhead_caroline.jpg
th_zebrapinkbow_evie.jpg

Sorry, but Mickey doesn't support the Gamecocks.

:rotfl:

But in all seriousness, I can't make any Gamecock-supporting DISigns until after they lose Sunday. :thumbsup2

Hi Victoria

Love your designs. My grandkids are going on their first cruise aboard the Dream on 1/17/13. Could you please create the following:

MICKEY HEADS
1. Pink furry tiara - Jalica
2. Zebra with Yellow Bow - Latavia
3. Zebra with Purple Bow - Alaysha
4. Sisters with 3 heads - Alaysha, Jalica & Latavia
5. Brothers with 3 heads - Jalin, Tyler & Lil AJ

COLLEGIATE MICKEY HEADS
1. University of Florida Gator with the Hat - AJ

th_mickeyheadbuttonsisters_alayshajalicalatavia.jpg
th_mickeyheadbuttonbrothers_jalintylerlilaj.jpg
th_zebrayellowbow_latavia.jpg

th_zebrapurplebow_alaysha.jpg
th_boatiaramickeyhead_jalica.jpg
th_floridahatmickeyhead_aj.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I can't wait to use these on our cabin doors.

I thought I might be pushin it with the Gamecock request. Hehehe! It's not for me though, it's for DS does that buy me any sympathy? After next weekend would be perfectly fine. We don't leave for our cruise until December.

Thanks again!
Heather

Hi Victoria

Quick question: how can I save these images larger?

Oh, that's as big as they get.

Just kidding!

Just click on the thumbnail and it should take you to the image. Then click on the magnifying glass until it's at 100% and right click/save.

Also, do you mind editing your post to unquote me? Quoting images takes up bandwidth on my Photobucket. Thanks!

Victoria, I have been looking through your designs and I love them I have quite a list of requests if possible but I am in no hurry as you can tell by my ticker i have a yr yet. lol to start with I would like a male and female razorback head(if possible) I need a female Kstate head, male dallas cowboys head, female dallas cowbys head, female giants head,female broncos, female saints, female steelers please.
Would like zebra heads pink bow with Abbilyn, purple with Kassie, yellow with Holly, blue with Michelle, Pink with Cheyenne please
Boese cover for a planning journal Disney world
The first trip pink with minnie for Abbilyn
Thank you in advance,
Michelle

Hi Victoria!!!
Loving these DISigns!!! Our family will be leaving for WDW in two weeks....eeesh! Wondering if you could create a DISign for us please. I'm up for anything really. The only thing I ask is that you have "Elliott Family Christmas Vacation 2012" and our names in it. The names are as follows: Nana, Cappy, Suzy, Chris, Cadence, Elliott, Jana, Bill, Liam, Lucy, Dale, & Ron. I'd obviously like something Christmas-y....but I'd like to see what you come up with :). I hope you don't mind creative freedom :)
Also, I LOVE the collegiate DISigns!!!
Could I get an Auburn girl with the name Cadence; an Auburn boy with the name Elliott; and an East Carolina University (didn't see one of those yet) with the name Jana (girl).
Thank you SO much in advance!!! I read you're a Clemson girl....we just got stationed in Oklahoma from Charleston, SC.....def missing Charleston BADLY!!!

Victoria,
I got so happy about your disigns, I forgot to ask about my own child! Could I please get a collegiate Auburn for a boy (name Liam) and an East Carolina University for a boy (Liam also). THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Sorry to bother you again. I tried to click on the thumbnails and it will not allow me to click on them. Is there any other way I can make them larger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter