victoria+ mike's 10-21-07 pj/tr+hm tr-pavilion-boardwalk-disney cruise 7day west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great time! Enjoy everything and take pictures. I leave for WDW tomorrow, so I won't see them until I get back, but I hope you have a great weekend.

so i have been back for two weeks and i am just getting around to my journal. it has been crazy i teach preschool and classses began on monday. also all of my responses are were due bacak less then two months from wedding. i can not believe it. well here goes

On thursday when i arrived in new york me and my mom and grandma went to the mall to look for undergarments for the wedding and also the girls gifts. i am so excited to say i found them. i love love them. We went to many jewlery stores but no luck. then i decided to go into swarski (i spelled that so wrong) They have absolutky beautiful things and for such a great prices. i highly recomens this store. ok well here are some pics
this is for all the girls- the pics does not do it justice and it sparkles so nice.
bridalshower002.jpg

these ae for bridesmaids also so sparkly
bridalshower003.jpg

and this is for maid of honor i love it so much i wanted one for me
bridalshower001.jpg

the next day my bridal party surprised me with a trip to manhatten. we took the train in and then the craziest taxi to a lunch cruise around manhatten. IT RAINED and was so cold so sorry for how gross we all look!!

well thr train ride in was fun we talked about the hair for the day of and all. it was nice to be around all my frinds at once.
bridalshower005.jpg

bridalshower006.jpg

when we arrived at the city we attempted to get a cab in the cold wet city. we did after 20 minutes and lot of rain later. we had thr craziest cab driver ever he started to talk abuout how he was a mortician. yup he did we were all like ahh. so we arrived at the boat to take our cruise
here we are
bridalshower010.jpg

it was sp nice there was a piano guy and everyhting we talked and ate
here are some more pics
bridalshower017.jpg

bridalshower015.jpg

bridalshower014.jpg

bridalshower013.jpg

bridalshower012.jpg

it was yummy food. diffrent bt good after the cruise we waslked and shoped and then went back home to prepare for my bridal shower. it was a nice day

next the shower-

yay shower day. of course today that activities are inside it was so nice out. i wke up and got ready and then we went to the irish coffee pub. it was such a nice resturant. i went in and it looked so nice my girls did such a great job me nor my mom helped at all and it was perfect. they did a tea party theme. The color was white and yellow. funny enough so was my dress. any way. valerie my maid of honor had prepared games. while everyone was coming in they played "make as many words from victoria and michael as you can" after 10 minutes the person from each table who got the most won a small candle. it was fun. we then started with salad and pasta. i walked around and said hi to everyone.
bridalshower041.jpg

bridalshower036.jpg

bridalshower035.jpg

bridalshower045.jpg

then we ate lunch and then for the fun part PRESENTS i got so much stuff and everyone was so genorouse. Yes i cried but only twice i am sure you will be able to see when this occured hehe. O val prepared a game during gift opening which was bridal bingo. they filled in the squares with what they thought i would getand when you had bingo you won a prize. everyone had alot of fun with this. very cute game. also the first persons gift i opened won and last and also we set a timer randomly and when it went off that person whose present i was opening won. so much fun!!
here are some funny pics
bridalshower034.jpg

bridalshower070.jpg
bridalshower066.jpg
bridalshower064.jpg
bridalshower050.jpg
can i say that was so embarassing

next cake...

ok well my maid jeanmarie bought the best cake ever. it was a tea party table the whole thing was edible and so yummy. it was the talk of the party. o and yea i wore a bow hat

bridalshower078.jpg
bridalshower075.jpg

bridalshower079.jpg

here are just some family photos
bridalshower082.jpg
me and moh
bridalshower083.jpg
my girls
bridalshower085.jpg

bridalshower087.jpg
my two moms
bridalshower089.jpg
my mommy
bridalshower092.jpg
more cake

this is the favor that they gave it was hunny that said meant to bee so cute and tea bags everyone loved it
bridalshower095.jpg

lastly my momh said reach under your chair and if you have a tea bag you won the centerpiece which was a tea pot with cadle and ballons

it was so much fun i loved it. what a party.

well hope you enjoyed

Your pics are great. I really love the dress you wore at your shower!! Very pretty!!!

What a fabulous shower!!! Your bridal party seems so nice! That is so lucky for you! The cake was amazing and I have to say you're the first bride to be I've seen look GOOD in the bow hat! Very Audrey Hepburn! I can't wait for my shower (I'll have to have the engagement party first, lol!)

thank you ladies

hehe the hat looked so funny in person but in pictures i feel like it looks mary popins hehe but i would love to look audrey hepburn

thanks

Your shower looked incredible. I love the theme and how thought out it was - the favors are adorable, the cake was too cute. Your girls did good!

Just wanted to say that the shower looked like a lot of fun and I absoluately love the cake! We're having a bridal tea and it would be so cute to have a cake with those types of decorations on it!

hi ladies i am so excited my dress is in!

i am goign tomorrow to try it on for the first time.

i hope it fits and that it looks the same as the sample.

keep your fingers crossed for me!

i will post pics- as long as it looks good hehe

I have loved reading this! am not planning on gettng married anytimie soon, but love reading about all of your planning and weddings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter