Victoria and Alberts while pregnant

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten at Victoria and Alberts while pregnant? I just booked for my birthday. At the moment I’m feeling really good with no morning sickness so I was thinking this would be a fun birthday dinner. I was just wondering if anyone has done this? I would tell the restaurant and I think only thing I’d need modified for food would be nothing raw and meat cooked well?

Congratulations! Did you have food sensitivities with your first kid? I'd base my decision on that. If you're already questioning it. Especially if based on previous experience, I agree with the previous poster and would skip in this time.

Congratulations! Did you have food sensitivities with your first kid? I'd base my decision on that. If you're already questioning it. Especially if based on previous experience, I agree with the previous poster and would skip in this time.
I did but at the moment I feel completely fine. It’s in 2 months so if it changes I’ll cancel then. I wasn’t questioning eating there just wondering how they’d modify dishes to accommodate pregnancy restrictions

Wanted to give an update on this. I did end up going and it was really great. I would have cancelled if I had not been feeling good the week before. I was actually one of three pregnant women there that night. Apparently it’s actually very common for them to have pregnant diners

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter