Victoria & Albert's July 30, 2022 Review

Wow! Looks like an amazing experience. Thank you for putting this all together for us.

We went last week for the second time since reopening. The first was a personal invite for the first seating of the chef’s table which was incredible. Last week we sat in the regular dining room and they were offering the full Queen Victoria room menu. We also has the zero proof pairing, which as stated above, is amazing. I actually enjoy it more than the normal pairing.

They are continuing to make adjustments and improvements. I still don’t think it’s as good as when they used to let you make selections from the menu, but it is getting closer.

I agree that the zero proof pairings were wonderful! Not a bit like water. Quite interesting, and described very well by our server.

I drink alcohol exceedingly rarely, so your opinion could be quite different. I can appreciate that the wine and other pairings might be even better . . . but not for us.

I agree that the zero proof pairings were wonderful! Not a bit like water. Quite interesting, and described very well by our server.

I drink alcohol exceedingly rarely, so your opinion could be quite different. I can appreciate that the wine and other pairings might be even better . . . but not for us.

When I was at Remy on The Disney Dream, I had gotten the wine pairing. About halfway through, I had to stop, because I was starting to not feel right. I'm not a big drinker, so it was just becoming too much. I don't know what I'd do if I were to get the wine pairing at V&A.

For the chefs table years ago I recall they would ask about what foods you like/dont like and prepare a meal around your tastes. From what I am reading now you get the same menu as everyone else.
The only difference is you watch people run around a kitchen with occasional visits from staff to explain the meal? Just weighing if its worth it vs Queen room.
Anyone have insights? Thanks! J&M

For the chefs table years ago I recall they would ask about what foods you like/dont like and prepare a meal around your tastes. From what I am reading now you get the same menu as everyone else.
The only difference is you watch people run around a kitchen with occasional visits from staff to explain the meal? Just weighing if its worth it vs Queen room.
Anyone have insights? Thanks! J&M
We were the first chef's table reservation when they reopened, so things might have changed a bit. They were trying different things to see how the diners reacted. We've been to V&A a bunch so they knew we wouldn't be critical in any reviews. The food for the most part is the same. We were served everything on the menu. They also spend more time with you to explain the history and the various dishes. At certain points of the meal we were given samples of different things they were experimenting with for the menu.

Is it worth it? I think if you've been there a few times or more then it changes up the experience for you. We'll probably do it again in a few years. We usually go every year for our anniversary and try to squeeze in another visit throughout the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter