Very Scared

I know this is late, but I have a 13yo daughter and she gets scared over the movie The Grudge. She stayed up on youtube watching clips from that movie and scared herself, so she popped in a Barney video and left it playing so she could go to sleep. :rotfl:

so she popped in a Barney video and left it playing so she could go to sleep. :rotfl:

Awww... Barney! I used to watch Barney all the time when my boys were little :goodvibes They're now teens - I think they'd be the ones with nightmares if I popped in a Barney video :rotfl:

Ah, the good ole days :) (actually I shouldn't say that, I'd much rather have teens in my house than toddlers) :)

I know this is late, but I have a 13yo daughter and she gets scared over the movie The Grudge. She stayed up on youtube watching clips from that movie and scared herself, so she popped in a Barney video and left it playing so she could go to sleep. :rotfl:

So the way to break the Grudge is Barney..who knew!

:rotfl:

Awww. I remember Barney -- even though I wasnt a huge fan and watched it every time it was on. :rolleyes:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

Awww. I remember Barney -- even though I wasnt a huge fan and watched it every time it was on. :rolleyes:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

barney was like one of the best TV shows ever invented for a toddler i learned some the things i remember today from barney.

p.s. if joe jonas is yours then /\
nicholas jerry jonas is mine haha :love:

Haha, take him.
All I care about is Joseph. :love:

Alright, back on topic.

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

haha what breaks saw??? sesame street if it does i should try it

Try Elmo behind the scenes :rotfl: ;)

barney was like one of the best TV shows ever invented for a toddler i learned some the things i remember today from barney.

p.s. if joe jonas is yours then /\
nicholas jerry jonas is mine haha :love:

Haha, take him.
All I care about is Joseph. :love:

Alright, back on topic.

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

Queen A, what did Barney teach you? I am curious because I've never seen the show :goodvibes

And what is it with you people and those Jonas Brothers?! :confused3

Try Elmo behind the scenes :rotfl: ;)

Queen A, what did Barney teach you? I am curious because I've never seen the show :goodvibes

And what is it with you people and those Jonas Brothers?! :confused3

ive seen elmo behind the scenes i cant watch the little guy the same ever again oh and barney taught me my colors now i know them all in order pinky, a, purple, orangey, banana color, reddish, button, green,
oh and the jonas brothers are like the backstreet boys, Nsync of this century

ive seen elmo behind the scenes i cant watch the little guy the same ever again oh and barney taught me my colors now i know them all in order pinky, a, purple, orangey, banana color, reddish, button, green,
oh and the jonas brothers are like the backstreet boys, Nsync of this century

I can't watch Elmo the same way ever again.:rotfl:

Barney taught you cute things but do you still call yellow "banana color"?;)

Yeah I've got the gist about them (that they are a boy band that is all the rage at the moment) but they are honestly not my cup of tea in music and in my opinion they are not even cute!! (gets ready for the flames :firefight ).

I can't watch Elmo the same way ever again.:rotfl:

Barney taught you cute things but do you still call yellow "banana color"?;)

Yeah I've got the gist about them (that they are a boy band that is all the rage at the moment) but they are honestly not my cup of tea in music and in my opinion they are not even cute!! (gets ready for the flames :firefight ).

ah how could you not like them!!! ah!!!
im jk in eh i just think nicks kinda cute and yes banana color is a color

*Snaps*

Joe is the cute one.
xD

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

yup they do and my banana color is great

hey guys you have to check out my new signature picture after i figure out how to put it in my signature it was made by shadowkittycat one off our many talented friends here on the dis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter