very off topic, but ipod question

cyre

Also known as Purple Crate Girl ;)
Im looking into buying myself an ipod video, but was wondering this:

is it possible to load already owned DVDs into an ipod like you can music CDs?

j/w :)

Yes there are several "less traveled" paths to putting your own dvds onto your ipod... there are many ways which are very complicated and require several steps, but I recently heard about a much much easier way: by using a program called Handbrake (for either mac or pc) and once you install the program (via free online download) you simply insert the DVD, choose the source and destination, select your format and let it do the rest... I have used it several times and it always has worked seamlessly for me... good luck :thumbsup2

Yes there are several "less traveled" paths to putting your own dvds onto your ipod... there are many ways which are very complicated and require several steps, but I recently heard about a much much easier way: by using a program called Handbrake (for either mac or pc) and once you install the program (via free online download) you simply insert the DVD, choose the source and destination, select your format and let it do the rest... I have used it several times and it always has worked seamlessly for me... good luck :thumbsup2

oh very cool! Thank you for that!

has anyone tried saving a dvd to Quicktime? I know that itunes uses quicktime because I normally have to update quicktime when itunes askes to be updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter