Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mccm00 said:
We're taking our almost 3y/o to WDW for the first time this Nov. we would LOVE to receive all the pages you have available. We are currently looking for the original encyclopedia, but would love your additions! My email is mccm_00(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thank you in advance!

-Also, if anyone else is still reading this thread, and has the pages sent to them. Please feel free to email them to me as well. I'll take what I can get!

Sorry I havent been around. Been working all day every day and sometimes forget to log on :( on top of the computer problems I was having its just been too long. Will send out another round of emails with the attached file to everyone who has requested this last month. :) So glad after all this time everyone still enjoys the pages

Sorry I havent been around. Been working all day every day and sometimes forget to log on :( on top of the computer problems I was having its just been too long. Will send out another round of emails with the attached file to everyone who has requested this last month. :) So glad after all this time everyone still enjoys the pages

Hi, not sure when I requested them but if you could send them to me, I'd appreciate it- robbilovesdis@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!!!

I would love to be on the list to receive the e-mail with the autograph pages for the Disney encyclopedia clintgodwin25@gmail.com

Totally understandable! Just got our encyclopedia in the mail today. We look forward to your email! Thanks

Hey everyone!

Quick question for all of you that actually made your books. I have the extra pages and my book...how did you all go about printing two sided pages that line up since the paper size is smaller than 8.5x11? Is this something Staples, Kinkos, etc. did for you and then cut the pages down to size? Did anyone have any luck doing it themselves?

Thank you for all of your help!!

Hi, I'd be ever so grateful if you could also email me the pages you're done for the character encyclopedia.

Emilyconway77 at gmail com

Thanks!

ZoeisMommy, I love your pages!!! We leave in 3 weeks for our first disney vacation. Is there any way you could send us the pages for the encyclopedia book? We were just gifted a brand new one for my 3 kids to take on our trip :) I love Disney magic!! Faithbubblesinc at aol.com

I have ur pages and have used them. I was wondering if you would be willing to make pages for the new Frozon characters, Anna, Elsa and Olaf for the encyclopedia?

ZoeisMommy - Your work is amazing. I would love to have the additional encyclopedia pages for our upcoming trip this month.

amaraf at gmail.com

ZoeisMommy - your designs are amazing. Please could you email me your encylopedia pages for our upcoming December trip.

a.holgate at lancaster.ac.uk

Thanks very much.

Love your pages and used them last year, would love a PDF of your current work and like the other poster , hoping for Frozen pages! Thanks
Julieleightoneg@gmail.com

Your work is amazing, and I am SO excited to use this book for our autographs on our upcoming trip (January).

If you are still visiting the boards...would you please send a copy to me :)
cmusschoot@yahoo.com

thanks...
I hope you are enjoying your teaching!!!
Carrie

@zoeismommy

I love your pages! I know your super busy but if you or anyone else who has already gotten them from zoeismommy can send them to me I would love you forever! :)

I'm new to the forum and will be taking my kids to Disneyworld for the first time in 2 weeks! I hope I can get the images and my books I ordered in time.

I love the Disney Encyclopedia autograph book idea. Whoever started it is awesome!

Thanks
jennydiamond19 @ yahoo.com

@zoeismommy

I love your pages! I know your super busy but if you or anyone else who has already gotten them from zoeismommy can send them to me I would love you forever!

We have been the past 5 years and I wish I would have seen this sooner!!

Thank you!!! :)

keldenz@hotmail.com

Did anyone have any luck on this? I'm also interested in the pages including the new frozen characters. Thanks!

Do you design these for other people? I would love them for our trip to Disney and I am not talented enough to do this with our names.

Could you do the engagement disign with Erica and Phil. The disign is in post 36.

Thank you
Stacey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter