Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send me the encyclopedia pages you did? I haven't reached 10 posts???? We are leaving two weeks from today.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you........

Thread owner has not been on here posting since October....just so you know

Hi Zoeismommy! Happy 2014! I know you were inundated with Encyclopedia requests in '13, but I'd like to be the first this year to formally request your gorgeous page updates! I'd be willing to fork over the cash for the out of print book if I could get your help with the additions. We're taking our daughter for the first time this year. Thanks!

LPlockmeyer @ gmail .com

Hi! I can't send a pm. Could you send the character page files to me? My email address is kristibelen@gmail. Thanks!

Sadly, no. But I did find out that Disney is coming out with an updated version of the Encyclopedia in June. You can preorder it on Amazon right now for $8.76.

for now I am closing the thread. if the DISer that owns it asks me to reopen at I will do at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter