• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach/Sonya's - buffet dinner? sun brunch?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Anyone know anything about these? Cost? Food available? Where I can find menus?

I would probably do a Sunday brunch rather than a dinner buffet (but we've not done a dinner buffet, only had dinner there) - we really enjoyed Sonya's Sunday brunch year before last. Seems like at ran about $27/person (I may be mis-remembering), but it included a glass of the bubbly....

They had a wide selection of items, roast, pastries, seafood, salads, egg dishes, etc.

As of last summer, there was only a Sunday lunch buffet at Sonya's. I don't remember the cost, but I do remember that everyone loved it and we would do it again for sure. Enjoy!

We tried it last June. It was $19.95 per person. It was fantastic.
You have to call and reserve a spot. They call it priority seating. It started at 10am. Recommend you get there at 10am. They keep the buffet maintained but once the crowd descends you can imagine it is hard to keep up with. There are cooks or chefs at the buffet who will make breakfast crepes for you with fruit etc, but when we went there was fish, chicken, ham roast beef almost anything you can think of. It is well worth it. To access Sonyas you must walk through Shutters Restaurant. This is a little confusing. Enjoy! I found this brunch to be far superior to the regular fare at Shutters.

I've never heard of a dinner buffet at Vero....but that doesn't mean it hasn't been added. ;)

Deb Wills' site did have menus. Here's the link.

Vero Menus

Check the official Disney site on Vero Beach. The Dinner Buffet is at least two nights a week. I can't remember which two. I forgot about the mimosas. They were good too. They also had shrmp at the buffet. I don't believe I was this mentioned on the website menu that was listed in the previous post. Getting hungry talking about the brunch!

Never mind I checked the Vero site. The dinner brunch is Tuesday night at Sonyas from 6pm to 10pm.

I would also recommend the Sunday Brunch buffet at Sonya's. We had it for the first time last year and really enjoyed it. We have already planned our trip for next spring to make sure that we are at Vero on Sunday morning so we can enjoy the brunch again.

jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter