VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Are there laundry facilities on each floor of the Inn available to Members free of charge for those staying in the Inn? Thank you!😁
Laundry facilities are on the top floor of the Inn for those staying in the Inn. Yes, free, but you buy detergent and whatever else you want to use.

@bobbiwoz..thnx for info! Looking forward to getting back there for a few days in July!😊😊
We will be there nights of 12 and 13. Then we are heading to Miami and a DCL with one of our DS and his family. We haven’t cruised with them since 2014…what great memories we have had, and more to come!

Do we hit your dates @jerseygal ?

Last edited:
We will be there nights of 12 and 13. Then we are heading to Miami and a DCL with one of our DS and his family. We haven’t cruised with them since 2014…what great memories we have had, and more to come!

Do we hit your dates @jerseygal ?
Sounds amazing, cruising with your family! Have an Awesome cruise!😁We will miss you by a few days!
interested to know if the Sargussum issue that was at Vero I think it was last summer if I have my dates correctly is gone?
Thnx if anyone can inform about Beach conditions!!

Sounds amazing, cruising with your family! Have an Awesome cruise!😁We will miss you by a few days!
interested to know if the Sargussum issue that was at Vero I think it was last summer if I have my dates correctly is gone?
Thnx if anyone can inform about Beach conditions!!
Sargassum is the seaweed that existed in piles in the beach.

Hi, we are going to Vero Beach resort next year. Could anyone be so kind to point me to a webpage that says when the turtles can be watched?
thanks a lot!
wolf

Hi all! My family and I (non-DVC) would love to stay at Vero Beach next March 25-31. Does anyone happen to know when cash bookings become available or did we already miss our window? If so should we just try for DVC point rental? Thanks everyone!

We’re back for a couple of nights next month - can’t wait.
We’ve also enjoyed dining at My Italian Cousin, so its good to read that their food is still great. When we went, albeit a couple of years ago there was an ice cream parlour across the plaza from them, does anyone know if that’s still there please? Tia.

Hi all! Other than the kitchenette and door, what is the difference (beds and sleeper sofa's) between a 2 bedroom Villa and 2 bedroom lock off?
I've searched for layout plans with no success. probably user error. Thanks in advance!

After all these years, I didn't realize Vero had lockoffs! The big difference.....lockoff one bed one pullout, 2 bedroom has two queens. Another difference is both have exit doors (I know that is obvious LOL). I'm thinking these differences as they are in BWV.

After all these years, I didn't realize Vero had lockoffs! The big difference.....lockoff one bed one pullout, 2 bedroom has two queens. Another difference is both have exit doors (I know that is obvious LOL). I'm thinking these differences as they are in BWV.

Thank you so much!!!! This is exactly the info i needed to make my decision. For us, the extra queen bed is great!

Ahhh might have to break the bubble. As I said previously, I was describing a BWV lockout as I know it. I was curious and went to the Disney Vero site and a two bedroom is described as this below. It appears (?) that the only two bedroom villas they have might be lockoffs? I'd call the resort directly to ask. Number is: 772-234-2000.

2 Bedroom Villa​

Views of Garden or Pool

Views of Garden or Pool

1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair

Ahhh might have to break the bubble. As I said previously, I was describing a BWV 2 bedroom and a 2 bedroom lockout as I know it. I was curious and went to the Disney Vero site and a two bedroom is described as this below. It appears (?) that the only two bedroom villas they have might just be lockoffs? I'd call the resort directly to ask. Number is: 772-234-2000.

2 Bedroom Villa​

Views of Garden or Pool

Views of Garden or Pool

1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair

We have a 1 night gap after our cruise and before a week's stay at OKW. Wondering if it's worth it to drive from Port Canaveral for one night at VB. Not doing a park the next day so could stick around there as long they will have us. Thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter