VERO BEACH 2016 Information & Adoration Thread

We are new DVC owners at AKL and are thinking of trying for and ocean view (would love ocean front) room for the week of Thanksgiving. I have not had time to read everything on on this thread yet. Do we have a chance of getting an ocean view room the week of Thanksgiving? We really only need a studio (2 adults and an 8 year old boy) but can do a one bedroom for a better view. Do we have a chance and what would be best to book? Ocean View studio at the Inn or something else. Tucking in to read up on Vero Beach the rest of the evening. Thank you in advance for any advice. Right now we have Kidani savannah view booked for the week.
The only way to be assured an ocean view is to book an Ocean View Inn Room ( request a 3rd or 4th floor) or a 3 bedroom Villa beach house. Not many studios or one or two bedrooms have good ocean views.

Anyone at Vero for Easter who could give feedback on renovation?:confused3 Must be NICE weather this time of year! :beach:TiA!:goodvibes

We are on the second floor right now. The rooms are absolutely beautiful. We are in an ocean view. The weather is about 80 *. I would had taken pictures of the room but my kids and husband unpacked too quickly. The Green Cabin Bar has the best truffle popcorn. Their flatbread is great too. We went to Shutters for Easter brunch. It was okay. Not something that I would do again.

We are on the second floor right now. The rooms are absolutely beautiful. We are in an ocean view. The weather is about 80 *. I would had taken pictures of the room but my kids and husband unpacked too quickly. The Green Cabin Bar has the best truffle popcorn. Their flatbread is great too. We went to Shutters for Easter brunch. It was okay. Not something that I would do again.
80 sounds DELIGHTFUL! :PinkbouncCan't wait to try the truffle popcorn..yum!:thumbsup2

When I was speaking by phone to the front desk yesterday, I was told directly by the front desk of the resort that renovations are scheduled to begin next week on the Villas. They said that they plan to begin on Building 15. :goodvibes

hi there, we're due to be in an inn ocean view room in May - are the renovations affecting the main building - will we be able to stay in our requested room do you think?

Hi folks, we are contemplating spending a couple nights at VB next year. Are the Studios much better than Deluxe Inn rooms, or not really? Looking at the room layouts, I'm thinking the Inn rooms are laid out better, looking at photos of the Studios with their diagonal walls I'm not sure how much I'd like it. Is there anyone that's stayed in either one (or even better, both!) that would like to share their opinion? :)

I also recall reading the Studios are randomly placed throughout the resort, and the Inn rooms are more likely to have a beach view?

Roll Call check-in: We'll be there in a 1BR 7/4 - 7/6, with the night of 7/3 waitlisted. It's our second stay at VB. Can anyone tell me about activities on the Fourth of July? Will there be a Pirate Night at Shutters that night, since it's a Monday? How do I reserve that?

Thanks for all the info!

Wife and I are staying in a 1 bedroom villa May 29th - June 6th. We have stayed at VBR every Memorial Day week since 1997 and we were there for NY's Eve 1999. So I guess that makes this our 21st time to stay there.

Wife and I are staying in a 1 bedroom villa May 29th - June 6th. We have stayed at VBR every Memorial Day week since 1997 and we were there for NY's Eve 1999. So I guess that makes this our 21st time to stay there.
You surely earned VETERAN "status"!:laughing: 21 times, WOW! Bet you are "hoping" for a newly renovated unit.:wizard: We are!:banana:

Hi folks, we are contemplating spending a couple nights at VB next year. Are the Studios much better than Deluxe Inn rooms, or not really? Looking at the room layouts, I'm thinking the Inn rooms are laid out better, looking at photos of the Studios with their diagonal walls I'm not sure how much I'd like it. Is there anyone that's stayed in either one (or even better, both!) that would like to share their opinion? :)

I also recall reading the Studios are randomly placed throughout the resort, and the Inn rooms are more likely to have a beach view?
Booking an ocean view Inn room is the only way to be guaranteed an Ocean view. Very few studios have a view of the ocean. The other difference is that the Inn rooms have two queen beds and the studios have a queen and a sofa bed. I have stayed in both, and I much prefer an Ocean View Inn room. I always request third or fourth floor and an open slotted balcony for a direct ocean view from both room and balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter