Venting, upset over a grown man insulting my kids

It really helps me feel right about buying most of our medical supplies at that pharmacy.We like their store because of the staff.They are the type that you can call when getting out of the hospital and tell them 5 minutes before closeing that you have a scrip that needs to be filled and they stay open to fill it. They are also willing to deliver a scrip.When my Mom did not come in for her monthly scrip and the Pharmasist did not get an answer when he called her, he called me to see if she was okay.She was out of town visiting the younger of my Brothers.

I'm confused. Why is it a good thing the foster son urinated on someone? I can't see any time this would be acceptable. :confused:

Ok, I am cheering for the son for peeing on the guy, but that would not mean that I would say it out loud to the child. I mean, there are always situations where kids do something funny or something we wish we could get away with or something we agree with (such as peeing on a cruel aggressive man), but we cannot condone those actions out loud. And especially as an ASD child, he would have difficulty verbalizing his pain and frustration, so he went with something he could do.

No, I would never give the kid an award for peeing on someone, but I sure do congratulate him (in my head).

Geez npcougar, lighten up. Nobody here thinks it's socially acceptable but it was darn funny (nothing can be done but laugh about it now)! Obviously the child was told he should never resort to THAT behavior ever again. KP summed up my feelings quite nicely.

Maybe he had heard the phrase "I'm so mad I could **ss on him." When I was teaching, we had a kindergarten child do that to another on the playground. When asked why he thought it was okay to do that, he replied, When Daddy is mad, he says I'm so mad I could **ss on him. So I did." (I wouldn't like to be that child's father when the mother got through with him. She was both mortified and furious!)

As far as what Foster son has heard over the years being the reason for his choice of action, maybe:confused3

your guess is as good as mine.

He was in 9 other Foster homes as well as group homes before he came to ours last time. His Bio Mom got him back for about six months when we got the call that he needed a place to live again.He asked the social worker if he could be with us.

He is really sweet and normally just is in his own world as far as strangers.When asked why afterwards he said because "the 'Man' looked like he was going to hit his "sisters"! " then he started to cry because he was bad and afraid we would send him away. Of course we told him we would not send him away for that but that he was not to pee on people.

That probably would have caused me to give him a swift kick in the family jewels and a "see if your little pills work now" :thumbsup2

It just goes back to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all". You can't change everyone's thinking, there's always going to be people who are disgusted with kids with downs, or hate fat people or wish all the gay people would just die. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions....but when it's said outloud, all bets are off.

I second that!! A free for all, super smash brothers brawl :rolleyes1

Some people never learn:sad2:.Op, I am glad that everything is okay now:goodvibes

I am cheering in my head for your foster son. He stood up for your twins in the only way he knew how, at that moment. I am so glad people stood up for your family.

(nice to meet a fellow foster parent here) :love:

Nice to meet you too tinytreasures.

Fostering has really been great for DH and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter