VB-Are there many tables with umbrellas?

Tinky

<font color=CC66CC>Has FINALLY received her Offici
This is our first trip to VB (May 20-21) and had a question about the pool area. I'm taking my then 10 month old DS and want to keep him in the shade as much as possible. Do some or most of the tables have umbrellas by the pool? I have a small baby tent do-da, just wondering if I should take that as well or if they are even allowed by the pool.
TIA!!

I just came back from VB on Sunday. There are umbrellas at almost all the tables around the pool. There also seemed to be a fair bit of shade from the trees and shrubs around the pool also. Finding shade was never a problem. You can also rent umbrellas at the beach or a cabana.

Your son is a cutie!! :)

Enjoy Vero Beach. It is a spectacular resort. Wishing I was there now.......

All the tables do have umbrellas but they do go fast! We were there during President's week and the resort was full. Many families would go down to the pool an 'reserve' their table or chairs by putting towels and a personal item on them (such as a jacket or flip-flop). It was a tad annoying to see the pool area only have a few people in it and many tables and chairs taken. Even this busy week we were able to find a spot to sit when we needed and there were many trees for shade as well. There was also a gazebo area at the pool that never seemed to be too popular that might be nice for you.

Thanks for the help! We're really looking forward to just relaxing a little before we hit the parks!
Thanks kab407! He is already a ball of energy ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter