VB 2013 Information & Adoration Thread ---CLOSED---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We arrive on Saturday for the week :cool1: and are bringing friends who have never been to VB.

I've been searching, but have been unable to find, the water temp at the beach/resort for this time of year. Anyone know? :confused3

Hoping the weather cooperates and surf is good as we have chatted up the beach so much. :) If all else fails, we'll just drink margaritas by the pool! :goodvibes

Thanks for any info.

T
:tink:

We were there on Sunday and Monday and I believe the water temperature was listed at 79 degrees on the board outside of the beach rental area.

From an e- mail from MS that came today.

We understand your wish to know more about the refurbishments going on
during your January 2014 stay and we offer your the following
information.

The following refurbishments will take place at DISNEY'S VERO BEACH
Resort from Monday, January 6, 2014 through Monday, February 10, 2014.*

*Subject to change.

Vero Beach Pool, Pool Spa and Pirate's Plunge Pool Slide will be closed
for refurbishments. This will not affect the Tiger Lilly Wet Deck, Port
Holes Miniature Golf, Community Hall, Blinkers Arcade, Bleacher’s Bar
and Grill or Eb & Flo’s Rentals.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thank you,

Donna

Member Services | Online Communications

Thanks for this information, we are to start our stay on Feb. 16, So hopefully all will be done.

Just got home today from a week in Vero! We were originally to do 3 nights in a studio at Vero then 4 in a 1br at Saratoga. My daughter had so much fun and we loved it so much that we called member services on our second day, cancelled out SSR reservation and upgraded to a 1 br at Vero for the full week. We fell in love! Can't wait to go back!

Was slightly disappointed that they don't do in room dining anymore - that would have been nice for the night we got into town. The ocean more than made up for it though!

Just got home today from a week in Vero! We were originally to do 3 nights in a studio at Vero then 4 in a 1br at Saratoga. My daughter had so much fun and we loved it so much that we called member services on our second day, cancelled out SSR reservation and upgraded to a 1 br at Vero for the full week. We fell in love! Can't wait to go back!

Was slightly disappointed that they don't do in room dining anymore - that would have been nice for the night we got into town. The ocean more than made up for it though!

So glad you had a great time :) We haven't been to VB for a couple years so I didn't know room service wasn't offered any more. That said, we had been going down to Shutters and ordering "Take-Out" meals and bringing them back to our room. Better than room service in our opinion. :) Hope they still allow that on our next May visit.

We will be there next week. Hopefully will have some new pics to post here and I will try to take pics of the menus etc.

beach chair rentals are $7 per day, beach umbrellas $10 per day and cabanas $12 per day

Great info, we are visiting June 14th-20th lucky enough to land a Cottage. Curious if you can bring your own chairs umbrellas and whether there is a BBQ grill for each cottage or a grill in a common area to use.

Great info, we are visiting June 14th-20th lucky enough to land a Cottage. Curious if you can bring your own chairs umbrellas and whether there is a BBQ grill for each cottage or a grill in a common area to use.

Yes you can bring your own beach stuff!
There is a common area to grill. It is over by the campfire. I don't know if there is one on the other end of the resort.

We have a cottage booked for June 20-23 for my b-day celebration! Too funny as we may well get the cottage you are checking out of!!
Can't wait to see the cottage, it will be our first stay in a grand villa!

Hi all!!! Just booked our first visit to Disney Vero for week of August 2!:yay::yay::yay:

I have been reading the thread and thank you for all the info. I hope this thread is continued for 2014!!!!:woohoo:

We have a cottage booked for June 20-23 for my b-day celebration! Too funny as we may well get the cottage you are checking out of!!
Can't wait to see the cottage, it will be our first stay in a grand villa!
I am hoping to be gifted with some beach chairs and whatnot. If so I will pass it forward to you. Happy Birthday.

Having a great visit at Vero! Taking lots of pics for this thread. Santa Goofy is out today for a rare treat on Thanksgiving taking pics with guests in the lobby.

We are booked for an ocean view inn room June 22 & 23 :banana: we then are heading to WDW for 5 nights :yay: :yay: the teenagers can't wait for a couple beach days!!

Still looking for someone to take over the 2014 thread. Really need some new blood to get things juiced back up. ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter