Valet parking at AKV

Connor' Dad

Mouseketeer
Anyone know/hear if the free valet parking perk will be extended to AKV once they are officially open?

I am going to venture a guess and say that I think that it will be extended to DVC members staying at AKV on points.

I am going to venture a guess and say that I think that it will be extended to DVC members staying at AKV on points.

Why the restrictions of staying at AKV and staying on points? Currently all that is needed is the blue card at the participating resorts.

Though naturally I can't find the source right now when I want it, but I do recall reading in one of the newsletters that AKV will be participating in the DVC valet parking program. If I can find the exact source, I'll post later.

Though naturally I can't find the source right now when I want it, but I do recall reading in one of the newsletters that AKV will be participating in the DVC valet parking program. If I can find the exact source, I'll post later.
I also saw the article - Yes, once the DVC villas at AKV are available, DVC members may take advantage of the free valet parking perk.

When we were parking to go to Jiko last week, a worker at AKL valet told us that the privilege would not be extended to DVC members until the villas actually opened. Then he parked our car for us anyway ;) - some Disney magic service. But it is not officially up and running yet, but will be!

When we were parking to go to Jiko last week, a worker at AKL valet told us that the privilege would not be extended to DVC members until the villas actually opened. Then he parked our car for us anyway ;) - some Disney magic service. But it is not officially up and running yet, but will be!

Correct. The villas open July 2nd, I think....so after that point.

What is the appropriate tip for this service? And don't you give them the tip when they retrieve the car for you, not when you have them park it?

TIA:)

Check the most recent issue of Vacation Magic magazine. I dont know exactly where, but it does state clearly that on July 2 ( I think!), members will have free valet parking priviliges at the AKV. We have already made ADRs at Boma because we can get valet for free in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter