~Valentines Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please check your pm box for your pals info. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and when you have received your exchange.

Reminder-Please send out your exchanges by Saturday Jan. 16.

Have fun everyone!

3.gif

Well, I was all set to mail my package today, boxed it up in a medium flat rate box, and went to the post office. Then the lady at the counter informed me very nonchalantly that it would be $43.00 to mail!!! :scared1: I guess I never actually took the time to look at the international pricing on the flat rate boxes. So, the box is back at home with me, and I'm investigating cheaper ways to mail. Hopefully I'll figure it all out this weekend and mail on Monday! :thumbsup2

Sent mine out tonight. According to UPS, it should be there tomorrow :)

Mailed mine today. They told me it should get there in a week......crossing my fingers it does! :goodvibes

Just a reminder-this Saturday is the mail by date. Please remember to post here once you have sent out, and received your exchange :).

A Huge box arrived today..It has my DS name on it...I will post when he opens it.:banana:
My boxes are ready. they will go out in the morning:cool1:

A Huge box arrived today..It has my DS name on it...I will post when he opens it.:banana:
My boxes are ready. they will go out in the morning:cool1:

:banana: the first arrival. Your daughter should be getting her exchange anytime soon as well.

REMINDER-Saturday is the send by date.

Did anyone else receive their exchange? The exchange that I had sent should have arrived by now. :confused:

Hi,
My name is Paul. Flakypuff is my mom.
I wanted to thank CAN84 for sending me a cool box
of Valentines Day stuff.
I got:
a coffee mug that said "I LOVE NY"
lots of hershey kisses
hand warmers. I just used 2 of them today when I snowboarded.
a BIG box of chocolate covered cherries. My mom said she didnt even tell you they are my favorite. LOL
2 boxes or Jordan Mints that are heart shaped.
A really soft blanket that is red. My mom and sister keep taking it.pirate:
A deck of cards that says "I LOVE NY"
I hope I said everything. Thank you very much. It was pretty cool since all my friends were here when I opened it. They all think I have a girlfriend in NY now:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I sent out my Valentine and my sister did too. They are send Priority Mail.

As you can see Paul was pretty happy with his Valentine:love:
My daughter is not going back to school until Sunday so
she will not be picking up her Valentine until then. I just wanted whoever sent it to her to know.:thumbsup2

As you can see Paul was pretty happy with his Valentine:love:
My daughter is not going back to school until Sunday so
she will not be picking up her Valentine until then. I just wanted whoever sent it to her to know.:thumbsup2

I'm glad he enjoyed everything! And thanks for the help :goodvibes

Sounds like a fun exchange Paul.

Just one last exchange to be sent out, then all exchanges will have a home, or be on its way to its new home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter