**Valentine's Day Secret Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

Yippeeeeee!!!

I was wondering earlier when that one was going to start. :cool1:

Yey! :banana: Looking forward to the Easter one!

As everyone's said too, thanks to Mandy for putting up with us all and getting us all in order for the exchanges! :goodvibes

Me & Aimee have exchanged Msgs on Facebook and she will be recieving a pressie hopefully on Saturday i had to wait 15 working days since i posted it until i can do anything, if it doesnt reach her by today then i have to try and claim my money back oh what fun lol.

:hug: Aww thanks guys

Let's hope that you won't need cheering up in March, as it will be warm and sunny :rolleyes1 and the Secret Bunny/Easter exchange will be ready for sign-ups from Sunday
2.gif
Thanks again, Mandy! You're such a star for organising the exchanges... :hug: Very much looking forward to the Secret Bunny
3.gif
exchange - hopefully I will be able to join in as we go away on the 31st... :goodvibes

Me & Aimee have exchanged Msgs on Facebook and she will be recieving a pressie hopefully on Saturday i had to wait 15 working days since i posted it until i can do anything, if it doesnt reach her by today then i have to try and claim my money back oh what fun lol.

I am so sorry you and Aimee have had such a difficult exchange, Tasha! I hope it won't put you guys off joining in again... :grouphug:

Thanks again, Mandy! You're such a star for organising the exchanges... :hug: Very much looking forward to the Secret Bunny
3.gif
exchange - hopefully I will be able to join in as we go away on the 31st... :goodvibes

I am so sorry you and Aimee have had such a difficult exchange, Tasha! I hope it won't put you guys off joining in again... :grouphug:

Thanks for getting in touch with Aimee Natasha, I hope you get your money back and Aimee gets her present soon too and like Karen says, that it doesn't put either of you off from taking part in the future

Karen, I'll make sure your present is sent out nice and early :thumbsup2

Thanks for getting in touch with Aimee Natasha, I hope you get your money back and Aimee gets her present soon too and like Karen says, that it doesn't put either of you off from taking part in the future

Karen, I'll make sure your present is sent out nice and early :thumbsup2

Certainly not put me off but shows the importance of posting recorded delivery! Look forward to the next exchange :cool1:

Pressie being sent 2mora morning next day delivery lol so hope you will be in Aimee xxxx

Right i have posted the package this morning so it should defo be there before 1pm 2moro morning :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Natasha, how much more expensive is it to send by Next Day Special Delivery ?

Well it cost me £10.25 they charged me an extra £2 for a saturday delivery, so it is quite a bit more than recorded. x you can price it all up on the post office website hun x

I would like to add a big thank you to Mandy as well. I could do with some brightening up this month as well and I am looking forward to the Easter exchange.

Corinna

Aimee has recieved her gift :cool1: :cool1: and she said she will post a pic later x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter