~Valentines Day Exchange-Sign Up~CANCELLED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Come, and join this exchange, and send out a Valentines Friendship Exchange to a fellow participant.

This will be a $15.00 exchange. Send your pal items that are Valentines related. You could send sweet treats, decorations, things they could use for their kitchen.....

This exchange is open to both kids, and adults. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know. Delivery confirmation is REQUIRED, and you MUST send me your d.c. number right after mailing out your exchange. Please only sign up if you are able to follow the rules.

Sign ups will be till 1/11, and names will be given out by 1/13. The send by date is 1/21.
2.gif

To sign up, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send out internationally via Airl Mail-Yes or No-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No-
Do you have any allergies to food or other products?
*For child participants, parents, please provide me the above info. as well as your child's name, age, gender, and what sort of things they are interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter