Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

I wouldn't worry too much, Shell8558. I spoke to Fabian the other day and he said Humaira is on vacation right now...so he is probably just running behind. He seemed very knowledgeable and helpful though. I'm booking with them this week for a fall trip. :yay:

Thanks! I'm just ready to pay the balance and know my condo is reserved. I can't believe we leave for disney next month !

I had previously requested 7 nights in a 2 b/r deluxe for early Sept. The rate was awesome $89 per night. I emailed today to see about adding on one more night and the extra night is costing us $119. Does that sound right? Maybe there is a better rate for staying 7 nights and when you add on an
8th night it throws things off?? For that price we might be better off staying somewhere else the nite we arrive since we don't land until 11:00 p.m. anyway.

The only part I don't care for is still having to check in the next day when we would rather be off enjoying the parks ... decisions .. decisions ....

Does your confirmation email JUST have your name on it or your name and the VS owners as well? When I rented from someone else it had both, this one only has mine......though I asked when I called and they told me really I just needed my ID, since I was in the system. Of course I want to take my confirmation just in case!

We arrive in 26 days and have yet to receive confirmation or link to pay balance. Im kind of nervous. We did call and they said they are waiting on the confirmation letter from Wyndham and then will send me the link. Everything else (airfare, park tix etc) is paid for and I really want to get this taken care of. Fingers crossed that this goes smoothly. I have been booked with them since December.

If you have not been contacted by day 20, I would call them again. Fabian probably thought I was crazy, but I wanted to make sure my ressie was there! He insisted that they make contact between 20-30 days from check in. I was nervous too, I made my reservation with them last August. I was starting to worry that they lost me. LOL

After several unanswered emails I finally got the link to pay our balance. The owners name isnt on our confirmation. It just has us added as "Traveler / Guest". 23 days ! cant wait !

Great news sydcolemom! We will be there at the same time! It will be here before you know it!!

Unanswered emails seem to be their thing. I've sent four. The first three were polite and the last one simply stated I needed an answer to when my confirmation would arrive. They replied finally and said 20 - 30 days out. Well, I'm now at 24 and still nothing.

Not sure I would recommend Vacation Strategy. There seems to be a trend of unanswered emails. When you have someone's money, how hard is it to reply? Two minutes? Beginning to regret this decision.

Not sure I would recommend Vacation Strategy. There seems to be a trend of unanswered emails. When you have someone's money, how hard is it to reply? Two minutes? Beginning to regret this decision.

I'd like to know if anyone has ever *not* gotten their confirmation email or had their reservation not be secured through Vacation Strategy. There seems to be a few folks here worrying about their confirmations (which is totally understandable), but I haven't seen anyone come out and say their vacation fell through because their reservation wasn't put through.

I'm thinking about booking through Vacation Strategy for a trip next year, and I'd like to know if anyone had to change their plans at the last minute because VS failed to get their reservation in on time.

We are 22 days out and still no confirmation, but I promised myself I would not email until we passed the 20 day mark. If the normal range is 20-50 days, I figure all is still "normal" for now. Sure wish that email would show up though!

I sent a few emails and got no response. But they always answered the phone so that made me feel better. I think they are just very busy but I agree how hard could it be to respond to an email. I think some of the confusion was caused by the first email they sent when I put down the deposit. It stated that they would send the link to pay the balance between 30-50 days. When i got around 30 days and contacted them they sent an email saying they would be in touch 20-30 days out. I finally got the email and link to pay my balance yesterday (23 days out). I think we are all just anxious (within reason) but I have yet to hear any bad feedback. If you need reassurance just call them, they are super nice !

I am 41 days out and haven't received anything yet, but I am not worried. They said 50 to 20 days out.....if it is day 19, then I will begin to worry, but not until. They seem to be getting alot of emails about something they have already stated concerning the confirmation timeline. I haven't heard anyone state they have had any problems other than not responding to emails, so I am hoping it is due to the fact that they are on vacation.

I am 41 days out and haven't received anything yet, but I am not worried. They said 50 to 20 days out.....if it is day 19, then I will begin to worry, but not until. They seem to be getting alot of emails about something they have already stated concerning the confirmation timeline. I haven't heard anyone state they have had any problems other than not responding to emails, so I am hoping it is due to the fact that they are on vacation.
The original email I got confirming our reservation said they would be in touch with final details 30 to 50 days out. So apparently they have changed their timeline to 20 to 30 days. I think this is the case with alot of different people. They told us 30 to 50 so therefore on day 23 I was concerned. I havent heard one bad thing about them but it still makes me nervous when they dont respond to emails and Im dealing with a company Ive never done business with before. They are very nice and helpful on the phone so thats a plus. i paid my balance yesterday and dont anticipate any issues :)

The original email I got confirming our reservation said they would be in touch with final details 30 to 50 days out. So apparently they have changed their timeline to 20 to 30 days. I think this is the case with alot of different people. They told us 30 to 50 so therefore on day 23 I was concerned. I havent heard one bad thing about them but it still makes me nervous when they dont respond to emails and Im dealing with a company Ive never done business with before. They are very nice and helpful on the phone so thats a plus. i paid my balance yesterday and dont anticipate any issues :)

I know what you mean! I think because they are a fairly new company it makes alot of people nervous, including myself when I was trying to make a decision. But as you said, they were very nice on the phone so it put me at ease. I didn't know about the change from 50 days to 30.

Just got back from my First of many future stays at BC through Vacation strategy.Gorgeous place,good shuttle service,and the price can't be beat.Great for the whole family.We checked in with our letter from VS with the owners name on it and the reservation in my name ,in tower 6 and it took about 5 minutes.Tip,shuttles pickup at tower 6 first.Another tip,stock up at the grocery stores or e-mail Garden grocer.

I have no complaints thus far with Vacation Strategy.

I have requested 3 different quotes and had replies within an hour (when I requested during normal business hours). Early morning reply when I requested after hours. I then realized I made an error on the check-in date so I called Humaira and she answered right away .. made the necessary change .. forced in the price I was initially quoted (which was $75 less than what her computer was showing today) and I just made my initial deposit. Fingers crossed that everything comes together for our September first time WBC stay. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter