!~!~! "V" sent/received !~!~!.....COMPLETED!!

I did get mine mailed out friday, been a crazy weekend. I did get my package as well but will post more on it tomorrow, but thank you to my sender :)

Thank you for checking in........so we are just waiting for the 3 that were mailed Friday, hopefully they will all arrived tomorrow or Wed, since there is no mail today ::yes::

The package that I sent out Friday shows that it was out for delivery at 8:55 am this morning. Maybe she hasn't gotten home yet? Or just not posted yet?

Not posted......she should be home unless something else was going on for her tonight.

The package that I sent out Friday shows that it was out for delivery at 8:55 am this morning. Maybe she hasn't gotten home yet? Or just not posted yet?

I think that it was for me, because I got my package from NC today! Dad & I went out to dinner tonight, so I just got home.

And what a great package it is!

I got:
Valentine's chocolates
Vase
Vanilla scented candle
vanilla scented air freshner
Vaseline conditioning lotion
Vanilla (French) cocoa mix
Vanilla Dream Ghiradelli bar

thanks! Vanilla is one of my favorites, so lots here to love. And of course, chocolate is my favorite, and the vase & the lotion will be used. Thanks so much.

:yay:

That just leaves Aymee and me. I will check and see if something arrived at home.

And hope Dania comes back and tells us what she received too ::yes::

DD didn't check the mail yesterday, so I will post today if I have a package at home.

Aymee.....anything for you?

I got my package from Dania today!

Versatile Binder Clips (DH took these)
Valentines Day Notepad & Pen (DD took this)
Valentine Pencils
Vehicle Notebookfrom Cars (DS took this one)
Virginia Candle Co Wax Melts

Will definitely use everything! Thank you! :)

Glad you liked everything! Hope you had a Happy Anniversary!

My package arrived! Woohoo!

Thankyou Aymee a.k.a. acomasdiaz

My "V" items :

Votive candles --love the scent of Jade --currently burning one now...
Warm Vanilla Sugar body butter from Bath & Body works --Thank you--this is my all time favorite scent from there!
Anit-Viral Kleenex pack perfect for my purse
Viva paper towel sample ---waiting for the spill that I know will happen at dinner..
Vanilla Lip Balm--very much needed is the cold whipping wind today
Vita Mist Hand Cream from Avon--smells so good!

and I saved the best for Last ---Valentine's Day Cake Decorations --why the best? Well, today is my 22nd wedding anniversay and the cake is currently on the cooling rack--now I can add lots of love to the top of it!

Thank You!:banana:

:yay: That just leaves mine. I will post as soon as DD lets me know it has arrived.

Don't forget "W" sign-ups will start Friday (I will probably actually start them tomorrow night when we get back to the room)

My box was in the mailbox today.....it is from clhcpaca, Cindy.
I will post its contents when I get home.

I will leave this open for that and for Dania to post about what she received, but all packages have arrived :yay:

I'm back home............

From Cindy, I received:

"V"alentine card
"V" alentine Sweetart heats
"v"otive......YC Winter Garden
Lemon "v"erbena soap

Thank you, Cindy.

And that wraps up this exchange......although it would be nice if Dania drops in to tell us what she received ::yes::

On to "W" we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter