USO is having a SINGLES weekend!!!

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
(I got this email because I am a Universal Fan Club Director)
(I'm not selling or promoting anything, I'm just passing on the info.)

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT presents U-NITE
It's more than just an attraction

It's an exclusive weekend event for singles with style.

Labor Day Weekend

September 3-6, 2004

Universal Orlando Resort

U-Nite Florida is 3 days and 3 nights of all-inclusive parties, exclusive activities, live entertainment and heart-pounding excitement. Come meet and mingle with countless other sophisticated singles at the spectacular Universal Orlando Resort.

Events include*:

Singles-only VIP tours of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
Theme park scavenger hunts
Spa treatments at the Portofino Bay Hotel's Mandara Spa
Golfing at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course at the Golden Bear Club at Keene's Pointe or at Metrowest
Private Pool Parties at the Portofino Bay Hotel
Visits to neighboring Orlando attractions including Sea World and Wet n' Wild
Entertainment, cocktails, all-you-can-eat buffets and Speed Dating at Universal Citywalk
Dance Lessons at Citywalk's Latin Quarter
Wine Tasting at CityJazz
Movies in a private theater reserved just for U-Nite Florida singles at the Universal Cineplex
AND MORE ! AND MORE ! AND MORE ! AND MORE ! AND MORE !
*Additional charges may apply. Activities subject to change and based on availability

Satisfy your passion for great times with friends at an exclusive event unlike anything you've ever experienced. Come meet and mingle with countless other fun-seekers as you enjoy a nearly endless array of social activities, special events, all-inclusive parties and live entertainment hosted at the spectacular Universal Orlando Resort.

3-Night all-inclusive event ticket $299**

2-Night all-inclusive event ticket $199**

Universal Orlando On-Site Hotel Starting at $589^

Orlando Area Hotel Packages Starting at $499^

**Rate valid when purchased in advance. Tax not included. ^Rate is per adult, based on double occupancy. Tax included.

For more information and to book your tickets and vacation packages, visit www.uniteflorida.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter