Using two tickets in one day?

BostonEd

I'd rather be skiing.
I'm currently considering getting the buy 2 get 2 ticket package. But, no matter what, we won't be at Uni more than 3 days. If I got a non-hopper ticket, could I use two days worth of tickets on the same day, one for UO and one for IOA?

I'm guessing "no", because I know that's not allowed at Disney. But thought I would ask anyway. Thanks.

I'm currently considering getting the buy 2 get 2 ticket package. But, no matter what, we won't be at Uni more than 3 days. If I got a non-hopper ticket, could I use two days worth of tickets on the same day, one for UO and one for IOA?

I'm guessing "no", because I know that's not allowed at Disney. But thought I would ask anyway. Thanks.
No sorry. They don’t allow that. They want you to get a park hopper for that. Especially if you got two of the days free it’s not in their best interest to allow it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter