USH VIP tour vs. normal tour

CHunterK

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I was reading some reviews of the VIP tour and it sounds interesting. In another post somebody posted pictures of the Jurassic Park set. Since this is my favorite movie I would like to see it. Do they pass this on the normal 45-minute tour also? Also does the normal tour go past Pirates of the Caribbean set? As for the VIP tour I see you get your own little bus/trolley. Does this trolley go through the jaws, king kong, and earthquake part of the normal 45-minute tour? Thanks for the help!

The Jurrasic Park set is located behind the major War of the World set. It's still visible, but due to the scale of WOTW, it's been neglected and the tour guides have not been pointing it out to the guests.

There's also another JP section that has a few props from the movie as you leave the Fast & Furious section.

POTC is part of the "Little Europe" section and the tram does goes through it.

Never taken the VIP tours, so I can't help you there.

The VIP Tour uses the smaller tram and it does go through the regular stops such as Jaws, Kong, etc.

It also makes a couple of stops that the normal tour doesn't.

At these stops you all get off the tram & this is where the VIP experience differs from the normal tour. You get to visit the Crossing Jordan set (you walk inside the studio), a working sound studio, a fully functioning prop department. It was cool to see all the props they used in The Mummy films. Most of them were on display at the time.

It's all very interesting but I wouldn't recommend it for very small kids. They would get bored pretty quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter