USF/IOA Fan Websites??

ksdave

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone on this board knows of a website with video from Universal. I have downloaded alot of video from websites about the Mouse House, but have not been able to find any sites with video from Universal. I like spending my lunch time watching these videos and looking forward to the next trip south.
Please let me know the address if you know of any sites like this.

First let me say: Barry and Robin you guys are the greatest, most patient moderators ever, so please don't be offended by this question. Does anyone know of any other Universal discussion boards? I like to surf the different boards, so I can access as many resources possible. The last time I planned a Uescape trip, I found a good one at USFinfo. (I think!) I can't seem to find that one or any others except Intercot, which seems to only have the one very general (other orlando parks section). Anyone know of any others? Thanks for the info!

Honestly, other than this board, there just aren't many ACTIVE message boards devoted to US/IOA. You could try www.themeparks.com , but that one only gets a post or two per day.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter