Used Book Exchange Sign Ups - ENDING EARLY! 9/15/06

snowwhitesmom

DIS Veteran
We have had several used book exchanges in the past. I participated in the last one and really enjoyed it. I would like to host this one, and am hoping there is enough interest to do it!

* PLEASE follow through if you sign up. As everyone will be "choosing" a book, there will be no elves, and we don't want anyone left out.*

If you would like to participate, please PM me the following information:

DIS name
Your name
Address
E-mail address

I will also need the name, author and genre of the book you would like to exchange. You may choose to exchange up to three books. It does not matter whether or not they are paperback or hardback. But there is no guarantee that if you send a hardback, you will receive a hardback.

*The books you exchange must be in very good condition.*

Signups will continue through Friday, September 15. Once I have the list of books to be exchanged, I will contact each participant with the list of books for them to choose from. I am going to ask everyone to pick three books from the list in the order of preference, and I am hoping that it will work out that everyone gets one of their top choices.
Thanks, everyone!

***UPDATE! I forgot to mention - I would like to have people send me a list of twice as many books as they will be sending, so the chances of you getting something you want is good.
For example - if you signed up to send off 3, your list should be for six.
Otherwise you might send someone a book they already have or one they have no interest in.***

Since I am always reading...and I bought 4 new books for myself yesterday ;) ...I'm in. I'll PM later today with titles, etc.

This might be a silly question but can they be children books? I could really exchange some childrens books.

What a great idea! This an adult exchange, but maybe someone could host one for children!!!

I'm in, I need to get my books also and then PM you.

Do you need only 3 titles or more?

I will gather my books and send a PM soon!!!!

Also, what if they are Romance novels. Does anyone else read low intelligent reading like that???? :blush:

I found some Patterson books of dh as well.....so I will put those on my list. :)

Gymbomom said:
I will gather my books and send a PM soon!!!!

Also, what if they are Romance novels. Does anyone else read low intelligent reading like that???? :blush:

Those are not low intelligence...they are fluff books!!

I am in!!

snowwhitesmom said:
There are MANY people who like these!{Including me!} Thanks for joining!

Whew!!!! Okay, I thought I might be the only one!!! :goodvibes

snowwhitesmom said:
Nope! I bet we have a lot of closet historical romance fans on the DIS! :rotfl2:

not a big fan of the historical ones (who needs to have some education snuck in there!!) but I love romance books for breather books.

3.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter