Used Book Exchange sent/received thread

snowwhitesmom

DIS Veteran
For every one of your books that was chosen, you will receive a book from someone. For example, if you listed 6 books, and 4 were chosen, 4 books from your "want" list will come to you. Does that make sense? Any questions, just PM me.
Please try to send your books out by the send by date - this Saturday, September 23rd. As always, you are welcome to send "extras", but it is not necessary.
Thanks for joining, and happy reading!

graphic1.gif

I haven't gotten to the store to get bubble mailers for my books. Trey has been sick since Thursday and we have been STUCK inside. (picture me pulling my hair out)
I will try to get out tonight when dh gets home.

I got my books! I actually got them yesterday, but I didn't get online very much last night, so I apologize for the delay. I got:

The Color of Water - I have started this already, and it is a great book so far!
We Were Always Free
Having Our Say

She also sent me a lime green change purse, a lime green, purple and teal dishtowel, and a mickey keychain with my birthstone on it. Thank you so much! DD has been eying the keychain, but so far, it is still in my posession. :teeth:

Oh, and I got my exchanges mailed today too.

Ready to go in Ok said:
I got my books! I actually got them yesterday, but I didn't get online very much last night, so I apologize for the delay. I got:

The Color of Water - I have started this already, and it is a great book so far!
We Were Always Free
Having Our Say

She also sent me a lime green change purse, a lime green, purple and teal dishtowel, and a mickey keychain with my birthstone on it. Thank you so much! DD has been eying the keychain, but so far, it is still in my posession. :teeth:

Oh, and I got my exchanges mailed today too.
Glad that you liked everything. I hope you find the books as interesting as I did.

I got two books today. They are from Michelle. I got Hunting Fear and Once A Thief both are by Kay Hooper. I also got a magnetic listpad and two self sticking notes. Thank you. I am looking forward to reading them.

HI, sorry for the delay my DSL is not working and of course the bellsouth people cannot help until monday :furious: I'm using dial up but I get disc. every 5 seconds :furious:

I'll be right back with the name of the book I received today. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter