Used an awesome National code for my April trip!

I was able to book a reservation with it this summer. However, When I called to add my husbands emerald aisle number to the reservation, the customer service rep told me the klm code was no longer valid and would be removed from the rental agreement once I made any changes. I still have the original reservations, but I dont feel like risking the chance that they will not honor the price… so i booked with alamo using costco.

Crap that sucks. It was the best code ever!!

Crap that sucks. It was the best code ever!!

I agree. I tried it for my April rental and it doesn't work. Rates are so high with national and seldom drop now. This may be my last year as an executive member.

Logged into Emerald Club and booked a minivan from 9/27-10/4/15 using KLM code in contract ID box for $350.80 all in. Plan to return to revise ressie once coupon codes are issued for 2015 in hopes of using a weekly coupon to lower price further.

If anyone else is booking out this far already and knows of other deals (though other companies even), please let me know!

TIA!

I have 10 days for Sept 2015 with is this cold for $443. I am hoping to get that lower.

I just tried to use this code for Jan 31 - gave me an error message saying "SOLD OUT" for this day. However, when I take away the code, there is availability but way too expensive. Will stick to Costco.

Bummer.

When I tried the KLM code months ago I got the sold out message so I stopped using it and National. I like National but without a good code it's just too expensive. I did try using it after that and sometimes it worked but did not give me a great price like in the past. I wish we could get some clarification on whether KLM still participates with National or not.

When I tried the KLM code months ago I got the sold out message so I stopped using it and National. I like National but without a good code it's just too expensive. I did try using it after that and sometimes it worked but did not give me a great price like in the past. I wish we could get some clarification on whether KLM still participates with National or not.

I agree. It was nice to have the car rental so cheap...we were spoiled for many years! I booked thru Dollar which I have never booked before, but they were the cheapest.

It has become a game. Using car rental codes at the right time (not sure when that is) makes for cheaper prices. It has become a game of checking everyday and prices vary so much. We have found Alamo often has the cheapest and we really like Alamo. It provides a lot of flexibility. When you book a mid size car you can pick from a wide variety that includes mid size SUVs. We like that option. Recently we had an Altima S that got almost 40 miles per gallon. And most recently we had a Hyundai Tucson SUV which was nice.

Any current codes ???

Allready 3 years ago LaurenT opened this thread with the contract ID 8572130.
Still very much alive and overall still the best.
But...there is competition : contractID 5005946
Sometimes the first one,othertimes the 2nd one the best.
If your not USA/CAN based you'll have to play a bit with your nationallity to get the best rate.
Specificly for Europeans that' s the way to play it.
Both rates : full assurances and unlimited mileages.
Great contractID 's to use with your Emerald Club bookings!

Any current codes ???

Allready 3 years ago LaurenT opened this thread with the contract ID 8572130.
Still very much alive and overall still the best.
But...there is competition : contractID 5005946
Sometimes the first one,othertimes the 2nd one the best.
If your not USA/CAN based you'll have to play a bit with your nationallity to get the best rate.
Specificly for Europeans that' s the way to play it.
Both rates : full assurances and unlimited mileages.
Great contractID 's to use with your Emerald Club bookings!

I just ran my dates (October 10th to 17th inclusive) and neither code will work.

One thing is certain; the codes work.
How you handle the booking proces and ContractID 's and couponcodes is another question

The thing that's for certain (and what I was trying to point out to others in an effort for expectation management) is that the codes may not work for all dates, even when the contract ID's and coupon codes are entered correctly.

The thing that's for certain (and what I was trying to point out to others in an effort for expectation management) is that the codes may not work for all dates, even when the contract ID's and coupon codes are entered correctly.

They don't work for my dates (7/1/15-7/6/15) in Indianapolis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter