• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Use TS credit for CS?

tkitty

DIS Veteran
If you missed a TS ADR, could you eat at a CS and use your TS credit? (I think that was in English!?)

I've heard some say they have done this. Ask the CM running the register at the restaurant.

Thanks for the quick responses. Like many things, it may depend on who you ask! :goodvibes I was wondering if anyone had tried this before. Of course I would rather use the TS credit for a TS meal, But like to cover all bases. :goodvibes

yes it has been said on before that you can substitute a TS for a CS, but cannot use a CS for a TS..

Maybe they've changed it but ... We were there last November and you were definitely allowed to use TS credits for CS meals ( of course not the other way around) . I'm not sure whether they'll do it mid-trip if you still have CS credits left, but if you've used up your CS credits you could use remainig TS for CS ( makes sense for Disney since it costs way less for CS :) On our last morning we had 2 CS and 2 TS credits left ( DS3 freaked out at the Sci-Fi Dine-In and was too scared to stay so he and I did CS at the Commisary while DH and DS6 ate at Sci-Fi --- That is how we got "uneven"). We got 4 CS breakfasts at ASM Food Court that last day. We were told that you could use TS for CS as much as you wanted ... But like I said that was last November so maybe theres been a change. :sunny:

Not a good value of credits, but better then losing credits.

CoolDisneyCat said:
nope .. sorry

When did they change this???

It's certainly not worth it, but it used to be allowed. I can't imagine why Disney would change it, it would definitely be to their benefit.

I like this idea, because last year when we went there was nowhere to eat if you didnt' have a ressie. We saw people turned away left and right! It would be nice to think they were able to eat CS if they couldnt' get into a TS restaurant with their credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter