Upgrading tickets onsite

bookgirl2632

DIS Veteran
I’m going to be purchasing Disney tickets within the next week and wanted to verify something first. We aren’t sure if we are going to visit a water park on our upcoming October trip. Can I add the Water Parks option to our Parkhoppers once we are there?

I’m going to be purchasing Disney tickets within the next week and wanted to verify something first. We aren’t sure if we are going to visit a water park on our upcoming October trip.
Can I add the Water Parks option to our Parkhoppers once we are there?
Yes.

Disney is ALWAYS ready to take more of your $$$$$
I know that you are basically kidding, but since the covid complications, there are several situations that don't allow for a formally "standard" upgrade.
(Such as AP's.)

I know that you are basically kidding, but since the covid complications, there are several situations that don't allow for a formally "standard" upgrade.
(Such as AP's.)
The only thing they aren't doing right now are the APs, tickets they are upgrading onsite if you decide to do so.

Question: Planning for Oct. 2021 right after our cruise (hopefully) 6 days. DVC member here so we are looking out further than just this trip. Since I can not get an AP right now, I'll need to get regular tickets. If, sometime between now and October Disney would start allowing new AP purchases, could our regular ticket purchase be applied to a new AP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter