Upgrades Made to the EPCOT Disney Vacation Club Member Lounge - Seating Updated 2/26/24

We visited the lounge last week and were also assigned seats. I thought it was nice, but I wish they’d extend the hours. 11-6 is a pretty short time span for a park that is open so long.

I had asked one of the CMs when we were up there how many guests we’d be permitted to bring. My husband and I are both listed on the contract and she said each member could bring 4 guests (so for us, we could go up with a party of 10, including us.)

This is great to see! We became direct members in March and visited shortly after, and a CM had to hand you a drink and snack, and there weren't many options. Looks like still limited options on the snacks but the kids will be excited for the Coke freestyle machine!

We've never been. What's here? And can my teens go to get a drink without me ( owner). Thanks

It’s just a space to sit and relax. You can get coffee and soda and a bag of snacks. They have plugs to charge.

The owner must be present for anyone to enter as you have to show your digital membership card to show you are eligible to visit

Updates to EPCOT Lounge Seating

A few new updates have arrived at the Disney Vacation Club member lounge located within EPCOT's Imagination Pavilion.

Disney Vacation Club Epcot Lounge 2024 02c

Chad from the "My DVC Points" podast sent us some photos of the member lounge at EPCOTwhich has recently been updated with new seating.

Disney-Vacation-Club-Epcot-Lounge-2024-02a.jpeg

According to Chad, some of the seating was replaced back in December 2023 while other items arrived within the last few days. The new seating appears to be more comfortable than previous decor featuring mostly wedge-shaped chairs.

Disney Vacation Club Epcot Lounge 2024 02b

Also updated are the banners which line the stairway leading up to the second floor lounge.

Disney Vacation Club Epcot Lounge 2024 02d

Last edited:

Updates to EPCOT Lounge Seating

A few new updates have arrived at the Disney Vacation Club member lounge located within EPCOT's Imagination Pavilion.

Disney Vacation Club Epcot Lounge 2024 02c

Chad from the "My DVC Points" podast sent us some photos of the member lounge at EPCOTwhich has recently been updated with new seating.

Disney-Vacation-Club-Epcot-Lounge-2024-02a.jpeg

According to Chad, some of the seating was replaced back in December 2023 while other items arrived within the last few days. The new seating appears to be more comfortable than previous decor featuring mostly wedge-shaped chairs.

Disney Vacation Club Epcot Lounge 2024 02b

Also updated are the banners which line the stairway leading up to the second floor lounge.

Disney Vacation Club Epcot Lounge 2024 02d
We have never actually made it to the lounge. 😳 has anyone been recently? Are the freestyle machines working? My kids say their favorite part of Aulani is the freestyle machines and I’m wondering if I can save several thousand dollars here. 🤣🤪

We have never actually made it to the lounge. 😳 has anyone been recently? Are the freestyle machines working? My kids say their favorite part of Aulani is the freestyle machines and I’m wondering if I can save several thousand dollars here. 🤣🤪

We were just there this past weekend, and all three freestyle machines were working perfectly 😎👍🏼 Doritos, cinnamon graham crackers, and bbq chips were the provided snacks 😅

ETA: Visiting the Epcot lounge is always on my 15 year olds WDW bucket list 😆

We were just there this past weekend, and all three freestyle machines were working perfectly 😎👍🏼 Doritos, cinnamon graham crackers, and bbq chips were the provided snacks 😅
Thank you so much! We can live with even one machine working… soda is the only thing my kids will queue for without complaining. 🤣

Was there a long wait to get into the lounge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter