Question for the experts…
I have a chase offer for 10% off Best Buy up to $25. Can I buy a Disney GC online or do I need to purchase a GC in store? Will it code as Best Buy if I buy online? TIA!
It will work online with Best Buy. They don't use a third party to process DGCs, so you're good to go. But you'll have to make multiple transactions at they don't sell $250 DGCs. Try spacing them out by about a day each because often BB will cancel if you try to buy several DGCs at once. At least that's been my experience.

Don't forget shopping portals. RMN was 4% last I checked. Worth a try, it might track.

So here's something, I took the pups off Nexguard and I'm not convinced I should replace it with another product, at least not yet.

A while back I noticed Sherlock acting sluggish for a few days after giving him the chew and this behavior increase every month. He also demonstrated he didn't want anything to do with nexguard no matter how I disguised it, often times spitting it out or throwing up.

Now I'm worried, too! And I just ordered another 6 months worth! Going to cancel the order and talk to the vet about risks and alternatives. We have a lot of deer in NC, and thus a lot of ticks
My pup has been on Nexgard for years and doesn't appear to have any adverse effects. Her blood gets drawn and tested every year for various things as part of her annual study in the Golden Retriever Lifetime Study. Her lab results don't show anything alarming.

It will work online with Best Buy. They don't use a third party to process DGCs, so you're good to go. But you'll have to make multiple transactions at they don't sell $250 DGCs. Try spacing them out by about a day each because often BB will cancel if you try to buy several DGCs at once. At least that's been my experience.

Don't forget shopping portals. RMN was 4% last I checked. Worth a try, it might track.
Thank you!

I thought Chase Offers only took the discount off the first purchase. I'm not sure you can make multiple and have it take the discount off each one. I think it's one and done.

I thought Chase Offers only took the discount off the first purchase. I'm not sure you can make multiple and have it take the discount off each one. I think it's one and done.
It'll say in the terms. With Chase sometimes it's "a single purchase" and sometimes it's until the max statement credit is reached. I haven't gotten the Best Buy offers in a long while, but I remember at least one time when I made like 4 purchases online to get through the offer.

I purchased a Doordash GC at my local Pick and Save and went to enter it last night and when I was taking the magnetic strip off if pealed the letters and numbers off that you need to enter. This is the second DD card that has done this. I no longer had the receipt for the first one and felt like it was an anomaly so ate the $50. Now I have the receipt and P & S says not their problem. I'll call DD customer service when they open but has anyone had any luck resolving a matter like this.

Did anyone else buy physical Disney GCs with the most recent Chase walmart.com offer? I bought 3 $100 cards - 2 in separate transactions on one day, and 1 a few days later. I’ve now gotten emails for all 3 that delivery has been delayed. Anyone else?

I purchased a Doordash GC at my local Pick and Save and went to enter it last night and when I was taking the magnetic strip off if pealed the letters and numbers off that you need to enter. This is the second DD card that has done this. I no longer had the receipt for the first one and felt like it was an anomaly so ate the $50. Now I have the receipt and P & S says not their problem. I'll call DD customer service when they open but has anyone had any luck resolving a matter like this.
Oof, not had that happen. No luck trying to put the sticky strip on a piece of paper and peeling it back trying to get the sticky layer to stay on the paper? Could you try putting the sticky back down and gently scratching off the top layer? Some quick googling suggests that might help.

Yes the same happened to me. I was able to contact Door Dash and they gave me the numbers after I submitted the card with numbers partially scratched along with the receipt.

"Cash App. New name. Same instant discounts. The Boosts you know and love are now called offers. Nothing’s changing but the name. They’re the same instant discounts that help you save on everyday spending."

I liked boosts! Separated them from everyone else 🤷‍♀️

Question for the experts…
I have a chase offer for 10% off Best Buy up to $25. Can I buy a Disney GC online or do I need to purchase a GC in store? Will it code as Best Buy if I buy online? TIA!
I'm going to assume this is the offer you're referring to:

Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $250 Spend
($25 max cashback).
Offer valid one time only
Expires 9/28/23.

1692986342791.png
for this specific offer, @Duckbug.Ducktales is correct as is @anricat see bold.

This issue with buying multiple gc from Best Buy in a single transaction is, Best Buy can and has cancelled part of the order for whatever reason unknown to us, thus making the transaction invalid for you to collect on Chase and a cb portal. When I see a generous offer like this, I recommend going in-store.

I'm going to assume this is the offer you're referring to:

Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $250 Spend
($25 max cashback).
Offer valid one time only
Expires 9/28/23.

View attachment 787963
for this specific offer, @Duckbug.Ducktales is correct as is @anricat see bold.

This issue with buying multiple gc from Best Buy in a single transaction is, Best Buy can and has cancelled part of the order for whatever reason unknown to us, thus making the transaction invalid for you to collect on Chase and a cb portal. When I see a generous offer like this, I recommend going in-store.
Thank you for the advise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter