Whole Foods will give free masks to customers at stores nationwide

Whole Foods announced it will be offering free, disposable masks to all customers when they arrive at the store to shop.

The Amazon-owned grocery store chain is also requesting that all customers wear masks in its stores. If customers don't already have their own face covering, they can pick up a mask at the entrance of the store.

“As we continue to prioritize the health and safety of our Team Members and customers, in addition to requiring everyone working in our stores to wear face masks, over the next week we will begin requesting that all customers wear masks while shopping in our stores. Whole Foods Market will be providing face masks at the entrance of all stores for customers who do not have their own face covering," a company spokesperson said in a statement.

The masks will be rolling out in stores over the next week. - Link

Chase Offers has a 10% back at Riteaid, fine print says no gift cards. Anybody have success work this?

Just noticed TCB now allows you to redeem for Disney gc with additional 4% added on (this may be old news - I haven’t redeemed in probably a year).

For those that use TCB towards Disney, do you redeem directly for this or do you have a different method that you find to provide a better bang for your buck?

Shaws JustforU currently has buy $50 or more in "Mother's Day" GCs, get $10 back.
Participating gift cards include Bath & Body Works, Designer Shoe Warehouse, Fandango NOW, IHOP, Red Robin, Spafinder, and Wayfair. Exp 5/16/20, limit 1 offer.

Plus it's at a grocery store, so yay bonus category!

Just noticed TCB now allows you to redeem for Disney gc with additional 4% added on (this may be old news - I haven’t redeemed in probably a year).

For those that use TCB towards Disney, do you redeem directly for this or do you have a different method that you find to provide a better bang for your buck?

When TCB has 10% CB I will buy walmart gift cards and use those online at Sam's to buy Disney GC. Ends up being about 15% savings.

Looking at Disneyland for late next year...I can usually save around 15% on DGC through various methods which then makes it cheapest to buy tickets directly from Disney. However are there any travel agencies like Get Away Today or other resellers that sell Disneyland tickets that accept Disney gift cards as forms of payment?

When TCB has 10% CB I will buy walmart gift cards and use those online at Sam's to buy Disney GC. Ends up being about 15% savings.
She's asking about redeeming the cash back you earned.

I usually don't, I take the cash and pay whatever credit card I used to purchase the cards. I calculate it as part of my savings.

Last edited:
That’s a great idea!
She's asking about redeeming the cash back you earned.

I usually don't, I take the cash and pay whatever credit card I used to purchase the cards. I calculate it as part of my savings.
Thanks!
Oh goodness so sorry I got confused!
It was kind of confusing how I wrote it!

Will TCB payout for the purchase of Walmart gift cards? Will TCB payout for the purchase of Disney gift cards at Sams Club? Do you ever see them clawback or reverse the cashback earned before the payout is available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter