PetSmart .com
1696788219211.png

If you have these appointments set up you should be able to use the cc offer listed below,

1696788574062.png

Rakuten 10% - Excludes GC & more
I'm not seeing huge discounts on toys, food etc. The 10% would be best for items you need now.

1696788233267.png

PetSmart Citi Offer:
Spend $50 at PetSmart & Get $10 back
Valid in-store and online.
Offer does not work online when buying gift cards.
Expires 10/31/23. Post #18894

For clarification purposes, are you permitted to buy DGCs with the following store gift cards: Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Lowe's, Home Depot, CVS and Walgreens? Thank you!
The only one I believe that will work is Walmart using the Walmart app (and I assume using the gift card in Walmart pay). All the other ones will not allow you to buy a gift card with their store gift card.

Yes I got my digital cards within an hour or two, with both orders. And I got a message that my physical cards shipped today.
So strange, I still haven’t gotten my digit yet, from yesterday

The order doesn’t look completed either, like I could click on cancel, if I wanted to

So strange, I still haven’t gotten my digit yet, from yesterday

The order doesn’t look completed either, like I could click on cancel, if I wanted to
I had an issue with some of my gift cards. Instead of sending me 2 $500 gift cards and 2 $50 gift cards, they sent me four $50 gift cards! I used the chat function in the SamsClub app. They were super responsive and helpful and fixed the issue right away. Maybe reach out to them by chat?

Bleh, my ShopRite only had 2 Disney GCs and both the paper they were attached to was beat up. Didn’t trust them. Hopefully they will restock this week before the $10 offer is over. Normally I would just get a Best Buy gift card instead, but they just eliminated the buy 2 get 1 Switch game benefit for Plus members.

Repost, however now that CB can be had at 10% via Rakuten this might make more sense for those looking to save.

Sam's Club
  • Buy $250 Southwest eGift Card for $229.38
Credit Cards & More
Southwest Gift Card DP's:
Redeeming your Southwest gift card
  • Southwest gift cards – A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference. Direct link
  • Also see Post #6143

Added Offers ~ 10/09/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online
1696866204597.png

• Buy $100 Lululemon Gift Card & Get $15 Best Buy gift card
  • Save on 10% Brinker & Fandango Gift Cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: 10% back with a maximum of $25.Offer valid one time only.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • BB also accepts: Apple Pay

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant

GIANT
1696866930329.png
  • Earn 10x Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Carter's, Nintendo and Starbucks
    • Limit $2,000 per household.
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/13/23 - 10/19/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

Hy-Vee
1696866955679.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get 40¢ Off per gallon of gas
    • Includes: Choice & One4All
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 10/22/23.
Credit Cards & More

Check those AMEX offers! I got $50 off $200 at Lowe’s. It’s for AMEX member week, so it is only valid until October 13.

Edited to add: seems to be showing up mostly on Amex business cards
Add to account through Oct 13, but can be used up to Oct 18. Excludes electronic and corporate gift card purchases. It's been years since I tried an Amex offer at Lowes, but I think I recall they actually do exclude gift card purchases, unlike some other places that say no GC but the offers work on them? Or am I misremembering this?

Add to account through Oct 13, but can be used up to Oct 18. Excludes electronic and corporate gift card purchases. It's been years since I tried an Amex offer at Lowes, but I think I recall they actually do exclude gift card purchases, unlike some other places that say no GC but the offers work on them? Or am I misremembering this?

Gc has always worked when I've done it on an Amex offer even when it says excluded. Plus the corporate exclusion doesn't mean buying in store so gc how we would buy aren't excluded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter