Amazon & Credit Card Offers

American Express

Fanatics Amex Offer
: Spend $100 or more, get $25 back, up to 2 times (total of $50).
Expires 9/01/23.

Hotels. com Amex Offer: Spend $100 or more, get $20 back
Expires 10/29/23.

Kona Grill Amex Offer: Spend $50 or more, get $10 back, up to 4 times (total of $40).
Expires 11/30/23.

STK Steakhouse Amex Offer: Spend $100 or more, get $20 back, up to 4 times (total of $80).
Expires 11/30/23.

Chase

DoorDash Chase Offer:
Earn 10% back on your DoorDash purchase, with a $5.00 back maximum.
Expires 9/07/23.

Red Roof Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Red Roof stay, with a $24.00 back maximum.
Expires 9/25/23.

Alrighty folks just a few mentions before I take off for the day,

Best Buy has a lame offer on Total Wine Gift Cards for Plus & Total members only, just not worth posting in Discount District.

Yikes! :umbrella:
Tropical Storm ‘Idalia’ Could Impact Your Disney World Trip
By our lovey Jackie Gailey
1693206895495.png
The storm is expected to become a hurricane prior to making landfall on the Gulf Coast of Florida. If you have travel plans during the next week, it is recommended that you check with your airline and follow any advisories closely.

You can read the full article HERE

That's it for me, have a great day! °O°

Tropical Storm Idalia has a few updates including alerts from airlines and possible best routes for those driving. For those wanting to stay up to date @GADisneyDad14 has created a news worthy thread and I've added it to the top of Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY as seen below:

Weather Alert for WDW
Tropical Storm Idalia

WDW Resorts Related Updates, Planning & Discussion
By @GADisneyDad14
For up to date information click on the Direct Link

Other airlines including Delta lists which cities might be impacted so be sure to check your flights. Hopefully your carrier is keeping you informed.

Been thinking about getting a personal chromebook/laptop to use for school (I'm a teacher) in additional to the one supplied by my school district. I'm looking for something lightweight and good for web surfing (will mostly use it for online gradebook/e hallpass application) so I can have those things running while I have slides up, etc. on the other laptop. I'm a MacBook person but don't want to bring mine in every day to school and don't want to drop the $$$ for an Macbook Air for school. Anyone know of any good deals happening right now? I was looking at this but not sure if its any good. I do like how it has touch screen...was wondering if I could use a stylus on it so I can do calculation problems or mark up slides if I wanted to on the projector.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo...qNZzvgHIoNf9WaDpVHBoCcCEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sorry no one responded to your post. What did you end up doing? I've read that now is not the time to make this type of purchase, you'll find better deals during the holidays/Cyber Monday? :confused3

Have you used it yet? I loaded $40 to my account and tried to purchase a $50 GC, but got an error. I checked my activity and it says "not enough cash"

Either I did the math wrong or it's not working for me.
I used mine in store today. Had $40 in cash app. Bought a $50 gift card.

Have you used it yet? I loaded $40 to my account and tried to purchase a $50 GC, but got an error. I checked my activity and it says "not enough cash"

Either I did the math wrong or it's not working for me.
I did it the day I saw it, worked fine. One time use.

For those who bought physical DGC from Walmart.com and had their orders delayed - all 3 of my orders went from “preparing” to “on the way” today! 🎉
I hope you are home for the delivery. I ordered a physical Walmart gift card and it ships in the tiniest envelope (maybe 3x5”). It wouldn’t take much for it to blow away.

Sorry no one responded to your post. What did you end up doing? I've read that now is not the time to make this type of purchase, you'll find better deals during the holidays/Cyber Monday? :confused3
I was talking to a colleague today and he suggested just trying to make do with the old desktop in my room. Might just try that for now so I'm not wasting $$. Just hope its not super slow! I haven't turned it on for at least one school year.

EDIT - The money was returned to my cash app a few minutes later. Not sure why the order was cancelled by target. But I am laying off the target cash app offer for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I just ordered another $75 in Dinsey Gift cards from Target with cashapp. The order went through and money was deducted from my cash app.

I then get an email from Target -

We wanted to let you know that order #XXXXXXXX was canceled. We're sorry for the inconvenience. You haven't been charged for any items.

It’s possible our system automatically canceled for one of the following reasons:​
Purchase limit exceeded

We’ve applied purchase limits to ensure as many families as possible have access to essentials and other high-demand items.​
Payment issue

Our system was unable to verify the payment method used was secure.​
Activity not supported

Our system flagged the order due to activity not allowed on the site.​
I had the same thing happen to me. There was no real explanation from Target. I *think* it was because I messed up the verification twice. I was able to make a purchase the next day, 24 hours after the last attempt.

Been thinking about getting a personal chromebook/laptop to use for school (I'm a teacher) in additional to the one supplied by my school district. I'm looking for something lightweight and good for web surfing (will mostly use it for online gradebook/e hallpass application) so I can have those things running while I have slides up, etc. on the other laptop. I'm a MacBook person but don't want to bring mine in every day to school and don't want to drop the $$$ for an Macbook Air for school. Anyone know of any good deals happening right now? I was looking at this but not sure if its any good. I do like how it has touch screen...was wondering if I could use a stylus on it so I can do calculation problems or mark up slides if I wanted to on the projector.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo...qNZzvgHIoNf9WaDpVHBoCcCEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Is an iPad in your price range? I love my iPad. My daughter also bought an iPad when she was in college to take notes, etc while she left her MacBook at home. She used an Apple pen as a stylus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter