My experience is that once a boost is loaded in your app you can continue to use it until it expires. So I haven't experienced reaching a max dollar or max redemptions. However with that said, because they limit how often you can use the boost, it does make sense that they would limit how many people could have the boost activated.

In other words, they know what the max possible redemptions are based on how many people have the boost loaded and how many days are left on the offer, so the offer may disappear if too many people have it loaded. It may also explain why the offer doesn't always appear for everyone at the same time - they may want to try to entice certain less active customers to use CashApp by offering better boosts to them at first. Then they may continue to open it up more based on the number of people who have it loaded.
Yes, exactly! Thanks for adding words I thought but didn't type :) If you've already got it, the terms of the app aren't going to lock you out on an active boost. But they might cap the number of activations. Or they could write a max redemption limit for the brand, and after that limit is reached, only people that saved the boost keep redeeming.

There's whole marketing teams that work out the nitpicky pricing structures. Whichever way they write the deal, it still tracks that the closer you get to the end, the less likely re-adding after swapping will work.

Shop ‘N Save - Extended

1692712373216.png

• Earn 20¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent on Third Party Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • List of Gift Cards - Selection & availability varies by location. Please check your local retailer.

Stater Bros.
1692714098228.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards Plus $10 in Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Choice Cheers to You! & Game & Grub, Cinemark, Dick's Sporting Goods, Domino's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Foot Locker, H&M, Instacart, Kohl's and Ulta
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
    • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/23/23 - 9/05/23.
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay​

Giant Eagle Online - Blackhawk Network

1692715406890.png

• Earn bonus perks for every $50 on all Choice Gift Cards
    • 3x (Standard) or 5x (Pro) Perks
    • Online link
    • Expires 8/30/23.

How long has it been since you placed the order? I assume you're buying a $100 and $25 gift card, are you getting the physical or the eGiftcard? I'm buying a $100 and $25 eGiftcard.

It seems like it happens overnight for me for the transaction to fully process and then it says that I was actually charged $115 instead of $117.50 and I end up with $2.50 left in my CashApp account but not really sure why this happens.
Following up from yesterday's purchase. It worked for me just like it did for you.

I received the first notification/email that the transaction total updated to $92.50 and the credit was $7.50. I then received a second notification/email that the transaction total updated to $115.00 and the credit was $10.00. I now have $2.50 showing in my CashApp account. It seems like each gift card was treated as a separate transaction and received the discount even though the offer is for 1 purchase and capped at $7.50. This is probably a glitch with their program and how vendors process payments for gift cards. I might test the waters tonight and purchase a $50 or $100 gc instead of the $25 and see what happens. If I do I will report back tomorrow with my results.

Thanks again for all of your information and help.

Also added to Discount District

Best Buy Ibotta Offers:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn $2 bonus cashback
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Panda Express and Taco Bell
    • Must click through Ibotta app
    • Direct link to offer
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Expires 8/27/23. GCG

Cash App Boost
  • 5% off at any one Grocery Store, max savings of $7.50
    • Valid only once
    • Expires in 4 days, 8/24/23?
  • 10% off at Dollar General, max savings of $5
  • 10% off at Family Dollar, max savings of $5
  • 10% off at Home Depot, max savings of $5
  • 10% off at Target, max savings ?
  • 5% off at Sam's Club, max savings ?
  • 10% off at 7-Eleven, max savings of $5
  • 10% off at Walgreens, max savings of $5
  • 10% off at Xbox, max discount of $5 (can be used to purchase Xbox gift cards)
  • 10% off at Playstation Network, max discount of $5, (can be used to purchase PSN gift cards)
    • Valid once every 24 hours.
    • Expires in 10 days. 8/30/23?
  • 15% off one order Anywhere,
Some Walgreens, Home Depot, Dollar General and Family Dollar stores sell Disney gift cards as well as other gift cards. In a quick search, it does not look like 7-Eleven sells Disney gift cards, but they sell other gift cards. Post #18370 :thumbsup2 @Liquidice
Note, these offers are targeted and will vary per user.

Last edited:
Following up from yesterday's purchase. It worked for me just like it did for you.

I received the first notification/email that the transaction total updated to $92.50 and the credit was $7.50. I then received a second notification/email that the transaction total updated to $115.00 and the credit was $10.00. I now have $2.50 showing in my CashApp account. It seems like each gift card was treated as a separate transaction and received the discount even though the offer is for 1 purchase and capped at $7.50. This is probably a glitch with their program and how vendors process payments for gift cards. I might test the waters tonight and purchase a $50 or $100 gc instead of the $25 and see what happens. If I do I will report back tomorrow with my results.

Thanks again for all of your information and help.

Oh man, I would love to buy bigger gift cards. It's been a real slog entering those tiny $25 and $50 gift cards into the Disney Gift Card site and transferring the balance to my main cards. I have to cut and paste the numbers TWICE. First, into a document and then into the DGC website. I have to strip out all the blank spaces because Target splits up the number and the DGC site expects it to be all together. It's a real PITB.

Update: More codes added

Giftcards. com
  • Buy $100 Virtual Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Codes EOS10OFF, VISA10OFF, EOSSUMMER & EOSSAVE
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Check shopping portals as promo code EOS10OFF has been added and should track.
  • Rakuten 1%

Last edited:
I have a CashApp/Traget update. Today I bought a $100 gift card from Target and I had $91.50 in my Cash App. The charge did not go through. I added $1 and the charge went through and my Cash App is now $0. I'll let you know if they give me any money back but I don't expect it. I wonder if it would have been different if I bought 2 $50 cards.

I have a CashApp/Traget update. Today I bought a $100 gift card from Target and I had $91.50 in my Cash App. The charge did not go through. I added $1 and the charge went through and my Cash App is now $0. I'll let you know if they give me any money back but I don't expect it. I wonder if it would have been different if I bought 2 $50 cards.
$100-7.50 (max money back) =92.50

I bought 2 50's so I will let you know.

I just got back from Costco.
We prefer organic, grass fed, pasture raised blah blah blah.

Anyway, Kirkland Signature Organic Orange Juice, 59 fl oz, 2 ct. is just under $12 bucks. We actually stopped buying it because the taste was way off but I don't recall it being so high.
And they received a shipment of Royal, Basmati Rice, 20 lbs $19.49. Not sure what the craziness is all about, I saw bags and bags in people's carts. :confused3 From my understanding the issue is with "non-basmati white rice" not this stuff at Costco. I bought 1 bag as we've been out for months.
They also have lots of Christmas décor & toys including Legos and winter coats!

It's too early for me to wrap my head around snow flakes and freezing temps, but as the saying goes, Winter is coming. :laughing:

Yes 2.50 went back to my cash app account so 90 for 2 - 50 dollar gift cards.

For those interested...

REI Labor Day Sale August 25th - September 1st, gift cards offer expires August 24th.

REI In-Store & Online
  • Members, buy a $120+ REI Gift Card & Get a 15% REI Bonus Card (value $18)
    • Limit 1 Digital Member Bonus Card per member.
    • Direct link
    • The 15% Digital Member Bonus Card is a single-use promotional card.
    • Digital Member Bonus Cards are valid 9/6/23-9/15/23.
    • Read the Terms
    • Expires 8/24/23.
    • Shopping Portal / Fluz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter