To any of the Cash App users out there, do you get odd notifications from your purchases? Every purchase I've made so far I've immediately gotten a notification via email and text about the correct purchase amount. Then some random time later I'll get another set of messages telling me "The total for your transaction at has been updated from $X to $Y". Now I never paid X it's always been Y and I don't have any other funds in Cash App aside from the amount that I need to make the purchase; X is always less than Y but I just don't understand why I get these odd notifications of a transaction total change when it hasn't' occurred.

To any of the Cash App users out there, do you get odd notifications from your purchases? Every purchase I've made so far I've immediately gotten a notification via email and text about the correct purchase amount. Then some random time later I'll get another set of messages telling me "The total for your transaction at has been updated from $X to $Y". Now I never paid X it's always been Y and I don't have any other funds in Cash App aside from the amount that I need to make the purchase; X is always less than Y but I just don't understand why I get these odd notifications of a transaction total change when it hasn't' occurred.
I have had an account there for awhile now & never received any "updated" messages until last week. I thought it was weird, but since the money worked out correctly & I had the GC I wanted, I ignored it.

Added Offers ~ 8/15/23

Discount District

Dierbergs

1692101193059.png

• Earn 5x bonus points on 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Maximum point earning limit of 37,500 points per day applies.
    • Excludes Visa, Mastercard and Dierbergs gift cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 8/21/23.

I've gotten the same thing, I assumed it was because I purchased multiple gift cards that were delivered at different times.

Giant Eagle

1692105581232.png

• Get 50¢ off per gallon of Gas at GetGo + Cafe Market
    • Must use myperks pay or AdvantagePay
    • Store locator
    • Offer valid 8/17/23 - 8/20/23.
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Cards & Earn 3x (Standard) or 5x (Pro) Perks
Giant Eagle Online - Blackhawk Network
  • Buy $50 GameStop Gift Cards & Earn 3x (Standard) or 5x (Pro) Perks

Kroger Family Stores: Fry's, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Smith's

1692107509322.png

• Save $4.00 on Your Purchase when you buy ONE (1) Dining or Choice Gift Card totaling $100 or more.
    • Includes: Dining and Choice & Happy Gift Cards such as Food & Laugh’s, Let’s Eat, Retail Therapy, Game & Grub and more.
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Links above
    • Pick up gift card orders are eligible for 4x fuel points on all purchases for a limited time.
    • Excludes: Bakers, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Mariano’s, Metro Market, Pay Less, Pick ‘n Save, QFC, Ralphs,
    • Expires 8/17/23.

Kroger Family Stores:
Fred Meyer
1692107993418.png
  • Earn 4x Home, Electronics and Apparel Fuel Points
    • Use multiple times the entire month of August.
    • Fred Meyer Direct link
    • Must use rewards card or Shopper’s card to earn reward.
    • Excludes alcohol, tobacco products, fuel, money orders, taxes, postage stamps, gift cards/certificates, lottery, promotional tickets, CRV, Prescriptions and guest or customer services/fees. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
    • Expires 8/31/23.

Shop ‘N Save - Offer Extended

1692108833036.png

• Earn 20¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent on 3rd Party Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • List of Gift Cards - Selection & availability varies by location. Please check your local retailer.

Not listed

ShopRite - Direct link

1692109616779.png
Minimum purchase of $200 required for promo code SAVE20. Limit 1.
Valid on orders placed and picked up or delivered by 8/19/23.

Applicable to all offers:
Valid on online orders only. Offer not valid in-store.
Purchases must be made in a single transaction.
Your qualified purchase is calculated after Price Plus discounts and qualified automatic promotions have been applied.
Minimum purchase excludes personal shopping and/or delivery fees, prescription medications, gift cards, gift certificates, postage stamp sales, money orders, money transfers, lottery tickets, bus ticket sales, fuel, and metro passes, as well as milk, cigarettes, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law.

Publix

1692112532880.png
  • Buy a $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 OFF Groceries
    • Includes: Choice, Giving Good, Happy or One4all Gift Card
    • Limit one coupon per household per day.
    • Extra Savings Ad
    • Offer valid 8/12/2023 – 8/25/23.
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay​

ShopDisney
1692114145813.png
Credit Cards & more
  • Accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, prepaid debit cards, Virtual cards and PayPal/PayPal - Pay Later (US only), Disney Rewards redemption, Diners Club, Discover, Disney Gift Cards and Click to Pay.
    • You may apply up to 5 Disney Gift Cards for your purchase. If the balance of your Disney Gift Cards doesn't cover the total of your purchase a credit card will also be required.
    • When using a Disney Gift Card, only a credit card can be applied/combined for your purchase
    • A credit card is required when using your Disney Rewards Redemption Card
    • When selecting Click to Pay or PayPal/PayPal - Pay later other payment methods are not able to be applied
    • Click to Pay or PayPal/PayPal - Pay Later are only not able to be applied when ordering via phone. Link
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Shopping Portal/ Retailmenot - YMMV

I love my Harvey's crossbody bag! Purchased the Disney Spooky Mickey Mouse in 2019 at Harvey's and it still looks brand new. The image is based on the 1929 animated short film The Haunted House.

1692116567201.png

It has two dancing movable skeletons and a scared Mickey charms.
1692116812556.png

Great quality, excellent workmanship and love the amazing details. Money well spent! I'm shocked Disney still has the Hocus Pocus bag available.
Oh, I didn't purchase the HP, I have this bag so I'm good to go.

A DP on the Fidelity Bloom account bonus (posted by DoC today) claims Fidelity shutdown all their accounts after they loaded their CashApp account using their Fidelity Bloom Debit Card 4 times per day (for unknown amount of days). User has no history but it seems weird to make something like that up.

Are there any reload velocity rules of thumb out there for this? I’m just about to take the Cash App plunge but I do not want to accidentally burn any banking relationships I actually care about.

Has anyone used the "Grocery Everywhere" cards?

I picked up three from Office Max when they were offering the $15 off every $300 in Visas as that was all that was left.

It had a lower $4.95 Fee and I had the Office Depot / Office Max chase offer on several cards.

Just wondering if I was stuck using them at grocery stores or could use them elsewhere.
I can definitely use them at the grocery store but had other plans for the cards...

I’m still doing my cash app target boost daily. I go through RMN, and save another 1%. I think when I checked my boost, it said I had 17 days left on it. It’s been tracking through RMN and the savings of been instant every day. 👍🏼
I've joined you in this! Just something to keep in mind with RMN from their terms and conditions: "RetailMeNot customers can qualify for up to 7 Online Cash Back Offers per retailer within a calendar month."

I've joined you in this! Just something to keep in mind with RMN from their terms and conditions: "RetailMeNot customers can qualify for up to 7 Online Cash Back Offers per retailer within a calendar month."
Good point! I'll move onto Rakuten when I've reached my limit at RMN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter