Thanks for the Chase link, I got 5x on my Hyatt card I never use so looks like it'll get lots of use the next quarter for groceries. That's the card I usually get my 10% OfficeDepot offers on, so I'm sure I'll never get one again now that I'll start using it :rotfl2:

We did! Even though I forgot how humid it is in June. We usually go in April.

I think this face says it all on how the trip went! Kid is spoiled now with Minnie Van rides and minimal wait times in lines lol.
What a cute picture and smile! And love Donald's outfit
AmEx Offers: Shop at Select Retailers In UK, Italy, France, Spain & Get Statement Credits
  1. UK is spend $100 get $20 credit, 8 times, ends 12/31
    • Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $100 USD or more at participating merchants by 12/31/23. Valid up to eight times, once per participating merchant (total $160). See participating merchants at americanexpress.com/shopuk. See terms, locations, payment restrictions.
    • PARTICIPATING MERCHANTS: Offer only valid at the following participating merchants: any participating merchant within Bicester Village, Charles Tyrwhitt, Hawes & Curtis, Guerlain, May Fair Kitchen, Whitcomb’s at The Londoner, Heathrow Express and Go City locations in UK.
  2. Italy spend $300 get $50, 6 times, ends 12/31
    • Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $300 USD or more at participating merchants by 12/31/23. Valid up to 6 times, once per participating merchant (total $300). See participating merchants at americanexpress.com/shopitaly. See terms, locations, payment restrictions.
    • PARTICIPATING MERCHANTS: Offer only valid in-store at the following participating merchants: any participating merchant within Fidenza Village, Damiani, Boggi Milano, Twinset, Luisa Spagnoli and Zegna locations in Italy.
  3. France spend $200 get $40, 10 times, ends 12/31
    • Get a $40 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $200USD or more at participating merchants in France by 12/31/23. Valid up to 10 times, once per participating merchant (total $400). See participating merchants at americanexpress.com/shopfrance. See terms & location restrictions.
    • PARTICIPATING MERCHANTS:Offer only valid at the following merchants:Barriere Hotels,Golden Tulip Hotels,Hotel Lutetia,Chateau de Versailles Spectacles,Le Comptoir du Caviar,Ducasse Restaurant,Guerlain,La Samaritaine,Printemps Paris and La Vallee Village.
  4. Spain spend $500 get $75, 1 time, ends 9/30
    • Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $500 USD or more in-store only at participating El Corte Inglés locations in Spain by 9/30/2023. See participating locations at americanexpress.com/shopspain. See terms.
    • Thank you Doctor of Credit :thumbsup2
Perfect for our Italy trip this November!

Kroger Family Stores:

Harris Teeter Only

1688620882746.png
  • 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Ulta Beauty Gift Cards
    • Direct link
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards
    • Expires 7/18/23.

CVS

1688622890712.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Includes: Domino’s, Fanatics or IHOP
    • Limit of 1 per household with card.
    • Offer valid 7/09/23 – 7/15/23.

I just checked the chase my bonus link, I got 5% back at restaurants, gas stations and grocery stores on my Disney Visa and 5x points on my SW card - 7/1/23-9/30/23.

You’ll earn 5% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card from July 1 through September 30, 2023.*

Thanks for Posting!

Chase Bonus:
Disney Visa: Earn 5% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card from July 1 through September 30, 2023.
SouthWest: Earn 5x Points on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants. Expires 9/30/23.
Post #17405 :thumbsup2 @misssue23
Thanks for posting! I checked a few days ago and nothing... got 5x grocery/gas/dining on Disney Visa, Chase Freedom, and United Visa

Stop & Shop

1688623551292.png

• Earn 10x points on Fanatics and Topgolf Gift Cards
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer Valid 7/07/23 - 7/13/23.

Nothing on my Disney Visa. I haven't gotten anything from them in a long time. Am I doing something wrong?
It's just random.

For me it seems if I used the Disney card then I won't get the bonus offers while it doesn't seem to affect others.
I rarely use the card but I just pulled it out of the drawer when they were offering the 35% discount on deluxe resorts and I was out of DVC Points.

Hopefully I will get something for the XMAS quarter.

I also got 5x on Grocery and Gas for my Freedom. Since the bonus category this quarter also includes gas, does anyone know if this will stack to 10x points?

I used the Uber offer at Walgreens (buy 2 uber gift cards, get a $10 Walgreens gift card) yesterday. I bought two of the variable $15 - $100 cards and put $15 on each and the offer eventually worked. I say eventually since they had to call all the store employees until they found one who figured out how the offer works. It seems like you must bring a Walgreens gift card up with you and scan it for $10 on the same order as the Uber gift card and not all Walgreens gift cards work, only certain ones.

This is a very good offer because you get a Walgreens gift card, not store points or credit and you only have to buy $30 to get the $10 gift card.

I used the Uber offer at Walgreens (buy 2 uber gift cards, get a $10 Walgreens gift card) yesterday. I bought two of the variable $15 - $100 cards and put $15 on each and the offer eventually worked. I say eventually since they had to call all the store employees until they found one who figured out how the offer works. It seems like you must bring a Walgreens gift card up with you and scan it for $10 on the same order as the Uber gift card and not all Walgreens gift cards work, only certain ones.

This is a very good offer because you get a Walgreens gift card, not store points or credit and you only have to buy $30 to get the $10 gift card.

Interesting! I thought the offer said you needed to buy 2- $25 gift cards?? So did they have to override it in their system?

When checking for Chase quarterly bonuses does anyone get the message below for some cards?

Thank you for your interest​

We are currently unable to identify your account. Please contact us using the number on the back of your card.

Interesting! I thought the offer said you needed to buy 2- $25 gift cards?? So did they have to override it in their system?

Actually, the offer only said you needed to buy 2 uber gift cards. I think when gcgalore posted it he wrote 2 $25 uber gift cards because he didn't realize it included the variable ones.

They didn't have to overrride it, they just had to find an employee who knew how the offer worked and the right Walgreen's gift card to use.

Actually, the offer only said you needed to buy 2 uber gift cards. I think when gcgalore posted it he wrote 2 $25 uber gift cards because he didn't realize it included the variable ones.

They didn't have to overrride it, they just had to find an employee who knew how the offer worked and the right Walgreen's gift card to use.

Awesome! I may go try this today...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter