1681991467709.png

• Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Choice, Domino’s, Home Chef and O’Charley’s
    • Limit 1 per brand
    • Harris Teeter
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards
    • Expires 5/02/23

For anyone who bought the Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards last week (or have BB&B rewards left), use them up TODAY as the Wall Street Journal reports that they will probably declare bankruptcy in the next few days. I guess selling their gift cards at 80% off was literally a last desperate attempt to make some money.

I used up my gift cards and welcome rewards yesterday - I walked into a Buy Buy Baby (which is owned by Bed Bath & Beyond) yesterday at 4:00PM and you could have mistaken the place for the morgue - I was the only person in the store besides for the cashier.
A business that declares bankruptcy does not mean it immediately closes its doors. They can still choose to operate as normal. Bankruptcy just means that their creditors can't demand to be paid back immediately as the business begins to reorg or liquidate.

Kroger Family Stores:

Harris Teeter

1681991756731.png
  • Save $5 on your grocery purchase when you buy any two (2) One4all Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    • Harris Teeter
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 5/02/23

Lowe’s
1681992774760.png
  • Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Lowe’s Gift Cards Free
    • $15 cards must be claimed by May 10, 2023.
    • Limit 2 per email address. Claim here
    • Expires 4/26/23
Credit Cards
  • Citi Sears: Get 10x Back On Home Improvement Purchases Targeted via email
    • Expires 4/30/2023. DOC
  • Citi Sears ThankYou Mastercard Offer: Various Offers
    • Earn $60 statement credit each month when you make four eligible purchases of $75 or more each.
    • The offer is valid from 3/01/23 (or from the date you activate the offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/23. DOC
  • Citi Sears SYW Offer: Earn $90 statement credit(s) each month from 4/1/2023 (or the date you activate this offer, whichever is later) through 6/30/2023.
  • Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex Q2 2023 Categories: Lowe's
    • Expires 6/30/23
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Home Improvement

ShopRite

1681993682910.png

• Buy $50 or more in Select Choice Gift Cards & get $10 off your next shopping order
    • Includes: Cheers to You, Food & Laughs, Game & Grub, Happy Birthday,Happy B-Day, Let’s Eat, Retail Therapy, Thank You, Treat Yourself and Yay You
    • Maryland - Valid 4/21/23 - 4/27/23
    • Outside Maryland - Valid 4/23/23 – 4/29/23

I recieved a 5% in store discount at Target email for my birthday. If I use my Red Card does that mean 10% off total and can I use it on gift cards? TIA

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

New Chase Offers

Kroger Online Chase Offer:
Earn 5% on Kroger pickup or delivery with $6.50 back max.
Expires 5/05/23.​
  • 12/10/22 In comments, Add CC offers to Kroger Pay it will code as online order, and the offer will work for in-store purchases. You can only buy a GC that is sub $50 using Kroger Pay, anything over that won’t work. This will also activate the 3% on the CSP for online grocery purchases category.

PetCo Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $6 back max is reached.
Buy Gift Card In-Store​
Expires 5/10/23.

Last edited:
I recieved a 5% in store discount at Target email for my birthday. If I use my Red Card does that mean 10% off total and can I use it on gift cards? TIA

Unfortunately no. Target coupons do not work on 3rd party gift cards, just merchandise.

Nordstrom & Nordstrom Rack Online via Cashstar

1682015497606.png
  • Buy $150 Nordstrom Gift Cards & Get $25 bonus cards free
    • PROMOTIONAL CARD EXPIRES 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE IT IS SENT, AT 11:59pm ET,
    • Limit one bonus card per customer.
    • Limit one bonus card per transaction.
    • Nordstrom
    • Nordstrom Rack
    • Expires 4/23/23 at 11:59pm ET
Edit to add: PayPal is accepted.

PayPal Discover Offer: Targeted via email
Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.
Expires 5/31/23. DOC

Last edited:
I have a couple target gift card email links, and when I click them.. the gift card center times out. I have tried it before, and assumed it was just down… but it is still happening. Is this a known issue? Is there a work around?

I have a couple target gift card email links, and when I click them.. the gift card center times out. I have tried it before, and assumed it was just down… but it is still happening. Is this a known issue? Is there a work around?

I've not had that happen, might want to call Target to let them know and ask for new links.

I've not had that happen, might want to call Target to let them know and ask for new links.
Can you go to one you tried before and see if you can do it? Maybe it is down and I have crap luck when I check…?

Ok, I’m in chat with them now.
Try and click on the link and see if you can view the one from yesterday. Even if it is empty it will still work

Ok, I’m in chat with them now.
Try and click on the link and see if you can view the one from yesterday. Even if it is empty it will still work
Old links work fine... Do you have any Ad blockers running? PiHole and AdBlock seem to be allowing my connections, Not sure about others tho. Try a different browser?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter