By using the CFF you're earning:
5x Ultimate Rewards points on the full purchase​
1% cash back at RMN on entire purchase - YMMV​
Earning the Reward​

Redcard
Get 5% off​
1% cash back on the discounted price - again ymmv​
Earning the Reward​
Oh ok! I thought the price was after the discount so I would have been under $120. Good to know that it’s calculated before discount.
Not such a big difference to me which card for the 5% at least I am getting 5% back one way or the other. 😅

Quick question, once I activate my Target Circle offer of spend $140 get $15 is there anything else I have to do or is it automatically applied? Do I have to add it to my cart in a special way or anything?

TIA

Quick question, once I activate my Target Circle offer of spend $140 get $15 is there anything else I have to do or is it automatically applied? Do I have to add it to my cart in a special way or anything?

TIA
Just make your purchase and the bonus will appear later. If it's an item you're having shipped the bonus will appear when it ships.

Last edited:
Just name your purchase and the bonus will appear later. If it's an item you're having shipped the bonus will appear when it ships.

Good Q.

Once you activate, add items and just check out. Nothing more to do.
Thanks. Just purchased a $100 and a $50 DGC using my Red Card for $142.50. I'll use the $15 bonus on something, i know I can't unfortunately use it on a GC :sad1: . Figure that evens out to about a 15% discount though. I'll take it.

Made the purchase at 5:33p and had the DGC's 4 min later. How long until I get the $15 bonus?

Thanks. Just purchased a $100 and a $50 DGC using my Red Card for $142.50. I'll use the $15 bonus on something, i know I can't unfortunately use it on a GC :sad1: . Figure that evens out to about a 15% discount though. I'll take it.

Made the purchase at 5:33p and had the DGC's 4 min later. How long until I get the $15 bonus?
It can vary but usually for me it appears within the hour. And 15% is pretty good!

Which gift card?
It might take longer to receive depending on where you live due to inclement weather.
Starbucks specifically. Not concerned about when it arrives. Just wondering if the circle offer applies to gift cards that are shipped. My hope is that they are treated the same as any other order that is shipped.

Starbucks specifically. Not concerned about when it arrives. Just wondering if the circle offer applies to gift cards that are shipped. My hope is that they are treated the same as any other order that is shipped.

Okay. Yes, the Circle Reward offer works. :thumbsup2

so I got an error message when trying to purchase online at Target, and freaked me out. (I was blocked from ordering online at Target because they thought I was buying too many giftcards several years ago).
turned out, my Redcard expiration date was somehow changed?? weird, but anyway, I changed it back to what its supposed to be and my order went through :)

It's so frustrating when things are out of stock! I've been having luck lately by clicking the out of stock email and saying I will pick up at another store. My bonus shows up after I do the original pickup. I feel guilty that it creates extra work at the 2nd store, but...
But my issue was they canceled the item after I picked up. :crazy2:

so I got an error message when trying to purchase online at Target, and freaked me out. (I was blocked from ordering online at Target because they thought I was buying too many giftcards several years ago).
turned out, my Redcard expiration date was somehow changed?? weird, but anyway, I changed it back to what its supposed to be and my order went through :)
I would turn on 2FA at Target just in case.

I had this happen once, so I returned the entire purchase and ordered it a second time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You live and learn I guess. Next time I'm trying to meet a bonus, I'll do what I always do which is go in person shopping. Was trying to save myself some work since my toddler has been sick with an ear infection and I'm sick with a head cold. I wished I saw the email before we left the Target parking lot but only noticed when we got home. Wasn't worth hauling everything back at that point. I don't trust you any more Target!

Just Saying,

The $100 DGC are back in stock at Best Buy if you need them, note they are NOT on sale but we do have a few offers they can be applied to.

1678201853419.png

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

STORES
Best Buy

Disney Gift Cards - Not on sale however you can use the credit card offers listed below in store and/or online if you were targeted. Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 20% Back On Up To $125 Spend
    • Expires 4/13/23. GCG
  • PayPal Citi Offer: 5% back, up to $75 back.

Added Offers ~ 3/07/23

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Shop ‘N Save
1678203796732.png

• Earn 30¢ OFF Per Gallon of Gas when you spend $50 on Disney Gift Cards (all 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Discount District
Shop ‘N Save
  • Earn 30¢ OFF Per Gallon of Gas when you spend $50 on all 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Lowe's and Home Depot Gift Cards
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/09/23 - 3/15/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter