Excellent!

Just saying, I imagine if you bought several DGC from Raise, you could consolidate those into one. Mark the DGC as Raise ONLY so there's no confusion.
Yes, I had a separate Raise only card. The others I didn't feel were risky to combine. I ended up being fine for my last trip and was able to use the Raise gift card without issue. But for next years trips, I haven't even checked Raise. I feel like there are better, less risky deals out there.

It does matter. It's one of the top DP's we have.
DGC purchased from sites like Raise can impact when & where you use your gift card. It's been discussed here heavily.
All of @Tink113's gift cards (except the first one) were from ShopDisney which is different that from a place like Raise. I do know that money can be clawed back from DGCs purchased from places like Raise.

All of @Tink113's gift cards (except the first one) were from ShopDisney which is different that from a place like Raise. I do know that money can be clawed back from DGCs purchased from places like Raise.

I wonder if the $500 DGC given to @Tink113 as a gift, is tied to the original recipient's account?

It's not unheard of for Disney to freeze all DGC and do so without warning.

Back in September, I bought some Disney Egc from Best buy. I am just now realizing that I got the confirmation email, but never the email with the actual numbers for the cards. I've tried chatting several times and they said they resent it, but I never got it, and they had the correct email. Today I attempted again and this person gave me activation codes and was trying to insist that was what I needed. I nicely said I can't do anything with an activation code, I needed the 16 digit code and EAN to be able to use it. They argued again, that no I only needed the activation code and then just ended the chat. Am I completely oblivious to something? Isn't the activation code what they'd use when selling it to me? It was only 12 digits.

UPDATE
Kroger online gift card selection has been updated. The
$30 Thanks Teacher eGift Card for $24 and $30 Happy to Say Thanks eGift Card for $30 have sold out or the offers were pulled. The image clearly shows both in their latest round of promotions.

I did check to see if Harris Teeter online offered the same but they are not participating.

1670270461442.png

Discount District

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online: Blackhawk Network
  • $75 Academy Sports Gift Card for $65
  • $50 BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse eGift Card for $42.50
  • $50 Carrabba's eGift Card for $42.50
  • $50 Fleming's Steakhouse eGift Card for $42.50
  • $50 Home Chef eGift Card for $40
  • $50 Spafinder eGift Card for $40
  • $27.50 Starbucks eGift Card for $25
  • $55 Starbucks eGift Card for $50
  • $25 Zaxby's Gift Card for $20
    • Limit 3. Kroger Online
      • Earn 4x Fuel exp 12/06/22
      • Expires 12/11/22.
  • $50 Cinemark eGift Card for $40
    • Limit 3. Kroger Online
    • Earn 4x Fuel exp 12/06/22
    • Expires 12/17/22.

Back in September, I bought some Disney Egc from Best buy. I am just now realizing that I got the confirmation email, but never the email with the actual numbers for the cards. I've tried chatting several times and they said they resent it, but I never got it, and they had the correct email. Today I attempted again and this person gave me activation codes and was trying to insist that was what I needed. I nicely said I can't do anything with an activation code, I needed the 16 digit code and EAN to be able to use it. They argued again, that no I only needed the activation code and then just ended the chat. Am I completely oblivious to something? Isn't the activation code what they'd use when selling it to me? It was only 12 digits.
does this work if you enter the o# and email?
https://specialtyegc.bestbuy.com/

FYI, I have purchased several $500 gift cards through RMN, both physical and e-cards, over the past year from Shop Disney to pay for our recent trip. All of them were pending and eventually approved. The last one I purchased on November 3rd was pending right away, and continued pending as of a few days ago. However, today I saw that it was changed to ineligible. I know they are not guaranteed, but I have never had issues until that last one.

Excellent!

Just saying, I imagine if you bought several DGC from Raise, you could consolidate those into one. Mark the DGC as Raise ONLY so there's no confusion.

I don't think it would be a good idea to combine several DGC from raise because if one of them goes bad, they will freeze all the combined cards even though only one of them was bad. Then you are going to have to go back to raise and claim they were all bad even though only one was, and raise probably won't believe they all went bad, since they probably came from multiple sellers.

To be honest, unless there is a really high discount, it is probably not worth the hassle of dealing with 3rd party sites like raise.

Does Office Depot sell Disney Gift Cards online or must you live near a store to find them?

3rd party - need to be near one. none local for me anymore :(

Office Depot now does sell virtual prepaid visa cards on their website where the payment is done by Office Depot. However, I tried to order 4 of them yesterday using the Chase offer and the order got cancelled. So it looks like they will not allow you to purchase multiples of them.

In that case, the only way to use the Chase OD offer is either buying GC's in store or buying actual merchandise on their website.

I had a player who had issues with a digital DGC from BB not coming through a couple weeks ago. She had to call Best Buy on the phone. Chat couldn't help. It took a little while as it was a few different departments before the right tech team was able to resend the digital gift card.

You're right, the activation code can't help you but chat probably didn't understand that.

I see a lot of people have been getting bonuses with their Chase card. The only Chase card I have is the Disney Credit Card and it never gets any bonuses. Can someone recommend a Chase card for me (we have excellent credit scores), or should I hop over to the "I Love Credit Cards" thread?
Really depends on your needs, that thread may be good. I am a huge fan of the Venture X (I travel internationally at least once a year, find it saves me on airplane food and hotels). LOVE IT. However, Chase sapphire has far better trip insurance. I also carry their preferred card for that reason.

FYI, I have purchased several $500 gift cards through RMN, both physical and e-cards, over the past year from Shop Disney to pay for our recent trip. All of them were pending and eventually approved. The last one I purchased on November 3rd was pending right away, and continued pending as of a few days ago. However, today I saw that it was changed to ineligible. I know they are not guaranteed, but I have never had issues until that last one.
I had about 50% go ineligable on RMN and Rakuten, ironically TCB had the highest percent back and 100% are still listed as pending (physical GCs, eGCs did not even register).

I don't think it would be a good idea to combine several DGC from raise because if one of them goes bad, they will freeze all the combined cards even though only one of them was bad. Then you are going to have to go back to raise and claim they were all bad even though only one was, and raise probably won't believe they all went bad, since they probably came from multiple sellers.

To be honest, unless there is a really high discount, it is probably not worth the hassle of dealing with 3rd party sites like raise.

People consolidate DGC for the ease of use regardless where they're from. If they're going to consolidate, they might as well keep any 3rd party site together and not mix them.
I agree, I don't recommend 3rd party sites but peeps are going to do what works best for them.

Office Depot now does sell virtual prepaid visa cards on their website where the payment is done by Office Depot. However, I tried to order 4 of them yesterday using the Chase offer and the order got cancelled. So it looks like they will not allow you to purchase multiples of them.

In that case, the only way to use the Chase OD offer is either buying GC's in store or buying actual merchandise on their website.

Read this from GCG. I haven't tried to purchase VV from OD.

I can confirm this occurrence. I tried to purchase $100 worth 2 times and both were cancelled. The order cancellation says:

"We are unable to fulfill your pending order and it has been cancelled."

It was odd during the ordering that even though they are virtual cards and 'in stock' said delivery in 4 weeks.

I can confirm this occurrence. I tried to purchase $100 worth 2 times and both were cancelled. The order cancellation says:

"We are unable to fulfill your pending order and it has been cancelled."

It was odd during the ordering that even though they are virtual cards and 'in stock' said delivery in 4 weeks.
When did your order get cancelled? I ordered in Nov and my "ship date" is Dec 21. So far it's still processing, but now I'm wondering if they'll cancel it. The Chase offer I used expired, but fortunately I got another offer on the same card that should work if it actually processes. I mostly ordered as an experiment to see if all the stacking would work.

When did your order get cancelled? I ordered in Nov and my "ship date" is Dec 21. So far it's still processing, but now I'm wondering if they'll cancel it. The Chase offer I used expired, but fortunately I got another offer on the same card that should work if it actually processes. I mostly ordered as an experiment to see if all the stacking would work.
Maybe you are in luck. My first order was cancelled 2 days after placing it. I then reordered and it was cancelled in a few hours.

New CC Offer

ShopRite:

• Buy $100 Disney Gift Cards (of any third party gift cards) & get $20 off your next shopping order.
  • Maryland: Expires 12/08/22
  • Outside Of Maryland: Expires 12/10/22 GCG
ShopRite AmEx Offers: Various Offers
Save 10-20%, Max $10/$15 Back​
Expires 1/23/22. DOC

Added Offers ~ 12/06/22

Disney Gift Card Deals

eGifter
Buy a $50 Bath and Body Works Card for $42.50 with Promo Code: WORKS1222
Limit 5 Promos per Customer
eGifter Points are not earned on this promotion.
Promotional and Bonus Gift Cards are not eligible for Swaps
Offer Ends 12/16/22 or while supplies last.

Food City:
1670336240151.png

Earn 5x fuel points when buying $25+ Select Gift Cards
Includes:
Kohl's, Netflix, Starbucks, Sephora and Victoria Secret
Direct link to weekly ad
Offer valid 12/07/22 - 12/13/22

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online:
Blackhawk Network
Note, Harris Teeter is not participating in these promotions.
1670338649559.png

• Buy $30 gift cards for $25
    • Thanks Teacher
    • Happy To Say Thanks
    • Limit 1 per brand
    • Expires 12/11/22
  • Buy $100 Nintendo eShop & get $10 Kroger gift cards free
    • Expires 12/12/22
  • Buy $57.50 gift cards for $50
    • Choice Happy Holidays
    • Happy Moments
    • Expires 12/20/22
  • Buy $60 gift cards for $50
    • Choice Happy Holidays (dining)
    • Happy Holidays
    • Choice Let’s Eat
    • Choice Season’s Greetings
    • Choice Treat Yourself
    • Choice Yay You!
    • Expires 12/20/22
  • Buy $50 gift cards & get $10 Kroger gift cards free
    • Holiday Favorites (red)
    • Holiday Favorites (penguin)
    • Expires 12/20/22
  • Various limits
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points - limited time?
  • Kroger direct link / GCG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter