We'll see I guess. :scratchin :magnify:
I don't normally buy egift cards with Rakuten (or any other cash back site). Normally there's a disclaimer of not eligible for gift cards. I don't remember seeing that for Staples. My order tracked with Rakuten, and has the check mark for cash back but the total for the order is $0.00
Which means it tracked correctly, but purchase is ineligible

When you say you got cash back, do you mean it is pending, or you actually got the cash? I have had times with Rakuten where I had cash back pending and then it eventually changed to ineligible.
I think this might have happened to me too... I have the 8 dollars in my account but when I go into shopping trips it is showing that I purchased 0 dollars

Friendly Reminder
Originally posted on 11/10/22, Post #11511

Some of you might notice I'm still catching up on your posts.
As the holiday season is about to start PLEASE read the terms on the cashback websites - MANY state gift cards are excluded. However it might not be enforced for everyone.

If you do not get a confirmation email even past the time period, PLEASE do not contact these cashback websites to ask why you didn't get yours. They are excluded. Period.

When you contact them not only are these sites going to look further into your account, but they'll look into the store and possibly OUR orders as well. Please don't be that person who ruins it for our community.

If you're purchasing merchandise, just merchandise I most certainly recommend contacting them, repeatedly if necessary. Be patient, kind but persistent.

I'm just collecting DP's :flower3:

I placed an order for my dog on Thanksgiving and was able to use my GCs no problem. I was signed into my account and even was about to use my Treats rewards along with a $15 off promo code. The cashback through Rakuten was the same Thanksgiving day and Friday.

Did you try to use any Promotions on top of the sale prices? I received a few via email. Some worked and some didn't. The ones that didn't specifically stated "cannot be combined with any other offers" which I understand. The others did work but when I added petsmart gc's they all said incorrect # or pin # which they were not.
My total was $347 and I was trying to use 5 gc's , the limit they set.

I was also using RMN during Thanksgiving which was 14% cb. I seriously doubt rakuten would have worked.

We'll see I guess. :scratchin :magnify:
I don't normally buy egift cards with Rakuten (or any other cash back site). Normally there's a disclaimer of not eligible for gift cards. I don't remember seeing that for Staples. My order tracked with Rakuten, and has the check mark for cash back but the total for the order is $0.00
Here is what Rakuten says on the Staples page:

Capture2.JPG

Does Best Buy rewards claw back the rewards if you make a return? I helped my in-laws buy a big ticket item. I used my account (yee-haw) and scored a $30 reward cert but then my in-laws returned the item (whomp whomp). Are they going to claw back the reward? I was going to buy a video game, but if they are going to take it away, I'll skip and get it somewhere else.

Does Best Buy rewards claw back the rewards if you make a return? I helped my in-laws buy a big ticket item. I used my account (yee-haw) and scored a $30 reward cert but then my in-laws returned the item (whomp whomp). Are they going to claw back the reward? I was going to buy a video game, but if they are going to take it away, I'll skip and get it somewhere else.
I have the points earned subtracted from my Best Buy account when I’ve made returns.

NOT listed on the Main Pages.

Ikea Online: via CashStar
  • Buy $75 Ikea eGift Cards & Get $15 Bonus Ikea eGift Card
  • $15 eGift Card (“Bonus Card”) will be emailed automatically to the purchaser’s email address provided at check-out within 24-48 hours.
  • Limit unknown. Link to Ikea ad
  • Not valid on physical Gift Card purchases or in-store Gift Card purchases.
  • Offer valid 11/28/22 at 8 a.m. EST while Bonus Card supplies last.

Disney+ Chase Offers: Save 10-25% at Disney+
Expiration date varies 12/31/22, 1/05/23 DOC
Read the comments! Subscription prices are going up Dec. 8th.

Your last chance to save $132 by bundling Disney Plus and Hulu for just $5 a month. Business Insider posted on 11/27/22.

1669592008738.png
hulu: Save 75% off the regular monthly price of the Hulu (With Ads) plan. Cancel anytime.
  • Direct link
  • Offer for Hulu (With Ads) plan only: $1.99/month for 12 months, then auto-renews at $7.99/month or then-current regular monthly price. Cancel anytime, effective at the end of your billing period.
  • No refunds or credits for partial months.
  • New and eligible returning subscribers (who have not been Hulu subscribers in the past 1 month) only.
  • Expires 11/28/22.
Also see These are the best Black Friday streaming deals from Hulu, HBO Max, Amazon Prime and more by cnbc

I'm just collecting DP's :flower3:

Did you try to use any Promotions on top of the sale prices? I received a few via email. Some worked and some didn't. The ones that didn't specifically stated "cannot be combined with any other offers" which I understand. The others did work but when I added petsmart gc's they all said incorrect # or pin # which they were not.
My total was $347 and I was trying to use 5 gc's , the limit they set.

I was also using RMN during Thanksgiving which was 14% cb. I seriously doubt rakuten would have worked.
I used a targeted $15 dollars off promo code along with the wellness promo code for old mother hubbard cookies. Her royal canin food was not on sale and neither was the cookies.

Just activated the Disney+/Hulu (with ads) deal…. Would prefer Hulu with no ads, but you can’t beat the price…
You can upgrade and pay the difference. Don't forget that Disney+ itself will also have ads unless you upgrade starting in a week or two.

(Unlike the Paramount+ deal through Walmart+, which you can't upgrade.)

BJ's.com and the BJ's app has $20 off of $200 for Cyber Monday, today only.
Doesn't indicate there are limitations but just put over $200 in my cart of DGC and it doesn't seem to apply the $20....so my testing indicates it doesn't work for giftcards. I'd be interested if someone else gets it to work.

Disney+ Chase Offers: Save 10-25% at Disney+
Expiration date varies 12/31/22, 1/05/23 DOC
Read the comments! Subscription prices are going up Dec. 8th.

Your last chance to save $132 by bundling Disney Plus and Hulu for just $5 a month. Business Insider posted on 11/27/22.

View attachment 721677
hulu: Save 75% off the regular monthly price of the Hulu (With Ads) plan. Cancel anytime.
  • Direct link
  • Offer for Hulu (With Ads) plan only: $1.99/month for 12 months, then auto-renews at $7.99/month or then-current regular monthly price. Cancel anytime, effective at the end of your billing period.
  • No refunds or credits for partial months.
  • New and eligible returning subscribers (who have not been Hulu subscribers in the past 1 month) only.
  • Expires 11/28/22.
Also see These are the best Black Friday streaming deals from Hulu, HBO Max, Amazon Prime and more by cnbc
I'm bummed it's for new/returning subscibers only. I was looking forward to getting another deal with Hulu. It looks like I'll have to set a reminder to cancel it for a month next year. We don't watch it often enough to miss it for a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter