Y

You could flip it by getting sams/walmart gcs and buying discount tickets from Sam’s for DW or DL if you get enough haha. Just a thought. Other than that, no, typically as a rule of thumb gift cards cannot be used to buy other gift cards.

Now visa gift cards are technically visas, so outside of gift card mall/gift cards.com most retailers allow them to buy gift cards.

As for me, I use the savings to redirect my household spending. I typically do a good bit of shopping at sam’s, etc so I just use the gift card and then divert the money saved to my trip savings line.
Can you do this at Sam's Club?

Online only shows an option for a CC and no paypal or Disney Gift Card option either...

1666961942743.png

I am so thrilled to hear that!!! Although, you bringing up the series brings back the sorrow of my Cardinals going out on round one 😂.
Not gonna lie, that was a shocking comeback for my Phillies. I'm glad to be along for the ride. I was at Game 5 of the NLCS when they won, and I'll be at Game 5 of the Series. Fingers crossed for a repeat performance!

Last time Rakuten had 10% I placed 4 orders. Only 1 credited. Is that typical? It wasn’t a total loss since I used 4 10% offers on everyone’s Chase cards but still strange only 1 worked.

DD had a 10% offer on her Chase debit so I tried on more time for the 11% at Rakuten.

Last edited:
Last time Rakuten had 10% I placed 4 orders. Only 1 credited. Is that typical? It wasn’t a total lose since I used 4 10% offers on everyone’s Chase cards but still strange only 1 worked.

DD had a 10% offer on her Chase debit so I tried on more time for the 11% at Rakuten.
So YMMV but I rarely have had issues with Rakuten paying out, for many here though they have better luck with RMN (which I have had more issues with).

Last time Rakuten had 10% I placed 4 orders. Only 1 credited. Is that typical? It wasn’t a total loss since I used 4 10% offers on everyone’s Chase cards but still strange only 1 worked.

I have not had good luck either recently. It used to work every time

Can you please remind me again where you have had success using them to buy DGC? Can they be used on ShopDisney?
Prepaid visas are able to be used on shop disney, just did so last night in fact. I have also used them at sam’s club, walmart, Office Depot, Lowes, etc.

Any chance of this is in store too? I have several chase offers to use 😁

Unknown.

Can you use prepaid visas on the Disney World website? Is there any kind of activation fee or other con. It seems like a good offer.

Can you use prepaid visas on the Disney World website? Is there any kind of activation fee or other con. It seems like a good offer.
Rakuten is 10% cashback at ShopDisney HOWEVER, this site works best with merchandise and not so much with gift cards. YMMV
Agreed, YMMV, but for me it has been 95-100% payout. But if it hasn't paid out for you in the past, I wouldn't test it. It is interesting how these portals are consistant for some people but not for another, but that other person can have consistent success with a different portal. It varies person to person (also mobile v pc, may have differing offers, etc).
Has anyone had success getting cash back when purchasing these online?

There is about a $5 activation fee, it would come out to about a 5% savings, you can then turn around use it with RMN for a sweet 15%. If it does trigger the Office Depot cash back via Rakuten for the Visa GC it could bump it to 17-19 but it is presently unknown if that procs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter