I wonder if physical GCs are tracking for folks this weekend.

The e gc I bought Friday tracked. The one I bought last night I haven't gotten anything for yet. Looks like rmn came about 21 hours after I got the gc Friday. So I should get it 4 to 5 pst today if that's the case. I had planned to do 2 purchases today since I have 2 more offers but I'm not going to do one until I get the email that it tracked.

I've always bought physical but since people on here said the e gc tracked I went for the less waste route. Hopefully it still tracks.

Even with the new stuff it's still depends on the reason. They aren't paying for a hotel or food if it's weather related. Most of the airlines were doing this for mechanical/staff reasons anyway. A lot of people aren't aware because no one is going to dig up the contract of carriage online but the airlines also don't make it easy to get sometimes. Plus a voucher is only as good as the hotels it can be used at so better to know what you can do on your own and be willing to float the money while you wait to get reimbursed.
And they pretty much can call anything they want "weather related". A few years ago, Jetblue cancelled our flight a day and a half before the flight due to weather issues because there was a 70% chance of a major snowstorm. Of course, it didn't end up snowing and every other airline flew that day. Yet Jetblue refused to give us anything because it was a weather cancellation and offered to book us on a flight 2 and a half days later.

I purchased an e-gift card from shop Disney this morning. Immediately received email that RMN was notified. Shows as pending 0 in my RMN account (usually changes a day or so after I receive the card..which I already have)

The e gc I bought Friday tracked. The one I bought last night I haven't gotten anything for yet. Looks like rmn came about 21 hours after I got the gc Friday. So I should get it 4 to 5 pst today if that's the case. I had planned to do 2 purchases today since I have 2 more offers but I'm not going to do one until I get the email that it tracked.

I've always bought physical but since people on here said the e gc tracked I went for the less waste route. Hopefully it still tracks.
I have pretty much the same scenario here. Hopefully we’ll both be able to update with good news.

I haven't seen anything from my purchases yesterday. I've never used RMN before.

Well yesterday it shows I activated the offices twice but never got any email. Today I got an email when I did it. So weird.

I purchased an e-gift card from shop Disney this morning. Immediately received email that RMN was notified. Shows as pending 0 in my RMN account (usually changes a day or so after I receive the card..which I already have)
I got no email from yesterdays purchase, but I see the $5 pending in my account. I just ordered my last one, I will let you know what happens with that one.

Just go the email for yesterday's e gc.

Reactions: Kir
Are there Happy cards that can be used for DGC’s. My first thought was getting a GameStop card but most say online exchange required and they don’t sell DGC online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter