I'm so sorry. I did received the email gift cards just a few minutes ago. Maybe I got a glitch and they honored it. I'm hoping they will do this again for actual Black Friday.
No worries! I just got excited that maybe there was a chance at more cards lol not your fault.
Now I have a really dumb question. What do I do with this email. My options are send egift or access egift. I really would like to put them on a hard card to save them for our trip next year. LOL This is actually the first time I've bought gift cards online, if you can believe it. LOL
If you click access it, it’ll pull up the number for the card and you can apply it to a physical card on Disney gift card dot com.

Before we put ours away last year I asked my husband to shake it out outside. He seriously looked at me like was crazy…until he did as I asked and saw all the dust. I may be looking for a new one this year if I can find a decent deal; a section of our lights don’t work and no attempts by me to fix it has worked.
we generally wait until Thanksgiving to put our up. Kids are off and I can get them to do it.
https://adjustabletrees.com/product...w-stow-pre-lit-led-artificial-christmas-tree/

May I reccommend a tree? I got one of these 5 years ago at Menards. I LOVE this tree. It's 2 pieces. You pop the top on, plug it in and use the remote. As it gets taller the bottom of the tree "falls" so the branches come down where they should be and all you have to do is adjust the top a bit. It was not a deal at all, but I love it. When it's time to take it down it takes like 5 mins. Comes with a dust cover/storage thing for both pieces. Only complaint is it takes up a bit of space in the storage room, but to be fair, any tree would bc I can never get them back into their boxes right.

https://adjustabletrees.com/product/7′-9′-adjustable-grow-stow-pre-lit-led-artificial-christmas-tree/

May I reccommend a tree? I got one of these 5 years ago at Menards. I LOVE this tree. It's 2 pieces. You pop the top on, plug it in and use the remote. As it gets taller the bottom of the tree "falls" so the branches come down where they should be and all you have to do is adjust the top a bit. It was not a deal at all, but I love it. When it's time to take it down it takes like 5 mins. Comes with a dust cover/storage thing for both pieces. Only complaint is it takes up a bit of space in the storage room, but to be fair, any tree would bc I can never get them back into their boxes right.
That looks cool, maybe they'll run a black friday sale?!

I got another "bonus" at work for great customer service. I'm going to be testing the Walmart Gift Cards via Walmart Pay app to see if I can purchase other gift cards that way. If yes, getting Best Buy so I can get the DashCam that I've been wanting, or if no Best Buy, then getting Disney. If not, well everyone is getting xmas presents from Walmart this year! LOL

While I was able to load the gift cards into Walmart Pay app, I cannot use them to purchase a Disney gift card (or any other).

Looks like a Walmart Xmas this year!

I'm in need of a discount on a Paramount + gift card to renew an annual subscription, hopefully something a little better than the Sam's meager discount. Last year I got a 20% card from Best Buy, but that's unlikely this year with the whole rewards change.

I'm in need of a discount on a Paramount + gift card to renew an annual subscription, hopefully something a little better than the Sam's meager discount. Last year I got a 20% card from Best Buy, but that's unlikely this year with the whole rewards change.
I pay for Paramount+ on a month by month basis. Every month there are promo codes for a free month. Just search Doctor of Credit for “paramount” and you’ll find the current promo code. Once you renew with a free code, cancel it immediately (your subscription will still last the full month). The day after your subscription expires, find the new code and rinse and repeat. I haven’t paid for Paramount+ for 2 years!

Do you have Walmartplus? It is free with that. Walmart+ comes free with my Amex card which in turns
makes Paramount+ free.

If not hopefully there is black friday specials for it.

Walmart plus is on sale for $49 and includes paramount plus.

Do you have Walmartplus? It is free with that. Walmart+ comes free with my Amex card which in turns
makes Paramount+ free.

If not hopefully there is black friday specials for it.

Yes I do, but the free one is the with commercials version. It's a long story of why and super irritating (DH and his tech stuff!) and not worth the fight, but only the 'without commercials' version will run in my home, I get playback errors otherwise. So the best I can do is try and get discounts on gift card and buy the 25% discounted annual plan.

Yes I do, but the free one is the with commercials version. It's a long story of why and super irritating (DH and his tech stuff!) and not worth the fight, but only the 'without commercials' version will run in my home, I get playback errors otherwise. So the best I can do is try and get discounts on gift card and buy the 25% discounted annual plan.
Oh I'm married to that type also lol. I do hope they run some kind of special but I have to agree with
you about Best Buy. I think their new "reward" program will benefit the paid membership. :( Shame.

With a little over 2 weeks until Black Friday I'm kinda surprised there is very little streaming specials.
Everything is changing to ads....ads...and more ads.

Last edited:
I pay for Paramount+ on a month by month basis. Every month there are promo codes for a free month. Just search Doctor of Credit for “paramount” and you’ll find the current promo code. Once you renew with a free code, cancel it immediately (your subscription will still last the full month). The day after your subscription expires, find the new code and rinse and repeat. I haven’t paid for Paramount+ for 2 years!
I did that too until one month I got a weird error. Now I just get Paramount+ free without having to enter codes monthly (and it is the commercial free version, lol).

I asked Capital One why they suspended my shopping account and asked for it to be reinstated. They looked into it and I received this message in return:

We have reviewed your inquiry regarding a suspended Capital One Shopping account and regret to inform you that your Capital One Shopping account will remain suspended.

Per our Terms of Service (available at https://capitaloneshopping.com/our-terms/terms-of-service), “You may not attempt to obtain referral-based Shopping Rewards through fraud or abuse of program privileges, including but not limited to creating multiple or duplicate accounts, solely or in concert with others, engaging in a bot network, spam, or advertising through any paid promotional channel. Failure to comply with these Terms or any fraudulent or abusive actions, as determined by Capital One Shopping in its sole discretion, may result in the removal of any accumulated or pending referral-based Capital One Shopping Rewards from your account, and/or the immediate suspension or termination of your access to the Services immediately.”

I don't have multiple or duplicate accounts. I don't use a bot network. I don't spam people. I do not have a paid promotional channel. I've not done any fraudulent or abusive actions.

I've only used the Capital One Shopping account a few times. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding. I've asked for clarification.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 11/07/23

Discount District

Food City
1699386526868.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Academy, ACE Hardware, Aeropostale, Dick's Sporting Goods, Fanatics, Lowe's and TopGolf
    • Limit 2 per customer, per day, and must be in a single transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/08/23 - 11/14/23.
Credit Cards & More
FC accepts: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay​

Southeastern Grocers: Winn-Dixie, Harveys Supermarkets

1699386690573.png
  • Veteran's Day Offer: Get 11% Off your shopping order
    • Active military, veterans and dependents.
    • Must show proof of military service
    • Exclusions apply; gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, money orders, see store for details.
    • Offer valid 11/11/23.
  • Earn 6x Points on 3rd Party Gift cards

Last edited:
@FoxC63 i just want to thank you for all this. I’ve learned so much and now I’m trying to learn systems that are new to me (didn’t realize we have a Kroger affiliate and I can go to meijer sometimes now). Thank you for your hard work and amazing organization.

Thank you for your kind words and support.

I'm not sure which Kroger affiliate store you shop at, I know when Harris Teeter has gift card offers it's always best to clip them - even if you don't need or plan to use them. Often the 200 bonus fuel point offers will disappear a few days before the expiration date., and when 4x fuel or $ off offers appear, the ones you clipped might stack which result in bigger savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter